1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My thanks to you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dedboy, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dedboy

dedboy Guest

A few days ago, I thought about calling it quits. Not the site, my life.
    I had a moment that made me think I was hurting more people than helping them, thus I had m y .44 Smith and Wesson by me, loaded up and ready to go.

I posted the topic in the debate section, thinking I'd get most people saying, "DO IT!".
    But I didn't. Instead, I got some of the kindest responses, and people cyber slapping some sense into me.

It really felt like I needed to just pull the trigger and face hell rather than staying tethered to this world, but with the responses I got, I know that it's tougher to stick around, that it is to take the chicken shit way out.

Thank you to all of you that responded, Suis(and his mom), Loony, Tirith, MSG(Thank you chief, so much), and if I forgot you, you know who you are.

It wasn't a plea for attention, I was asking the question in all earnest, and I got the answers I needed.

It's time for me to fight, and win or lose, I at least know I have some brothers in arms.

Thank you, and God bless.

-Daniel

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I bid good luck, sure we all have our different opinions about each other about how we act...but offing yourself isn't the best option.

As they say, help yourself before others (well at least in terms of getting yourself a oxygen mask in a smoke filled plane :p )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.