1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tommis, Apr 4, 2010.

1. tommis

tommis New Member

1. start to contribute homebrews also.
    2. show languages of a rom.
    3. link versions from other countries and versions for other platforms together, becose similar games section dosent always show all versions.
    4. add "walkthroughs" section, place where users can upload their walkthrough and tips.
    5. add cheats section for flashcard and the built in cheats.
    6. mobile phone games

Thats all from now hope you get my ideas, despite of my poor english.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

1.Already suggested, visit sites like quickjump/gbatemp for your needs.

2.They do, (E) is euro which may contain many roms, or (G) for German if one only (and it's alot of work to just include even just a txt file to include with the roms even existing ones-it's alot of work re-packing thousands of roms).

3.Err...I'll leave that for those in charge

4. Try the game help section or...

www.gamefaqs.com

5.Gba temp/linfox domain works

6.They count as warez (like pc games) so those won't be happening.

*Sorry for answering questions not meant for me, I just knew the answer to most of these already ::)

3. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

they have N-GAGE games :p ...and dude remember that they must CODE all that you are asking. If you have the time and patience to do all that, then you are welcome. Making an uploading system for the Walktroughs is not simple and stuff. use GameFaqs

4. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

I like suggestion 3. Some sort of "Other Versions" tab/section. I think implementation depends on how much effort it takes to find matching roms.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

3 is impossible to do. Waaaaaaaaay too much human work involved.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Suggestion 3 is already kind-of done by the Similar games tab. While it doesn't work for all games (due to the Japanese names being significantly different) it does work for a number of them.

7. tommis

tommis New Member

Could you explain this becose i see thouldsands of nds roms what are as illegall as mobile phone games?

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Try here for what warez is. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez#Types_of_warez

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

because it would get us even more unwanted attention.

10. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

it's like putting two mass murderers in the same cell :p ...not gonna happen..