1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my suggestion... change the name of the graphics guild.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by agxthesorrow, Jan 25, 2010.

1. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

can you moderators change the name of the graphics guild? to someone more interesting like art section. or art of romulators.... don't know something like that.

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

how about the "agxthesorrow section"

3. agxthesorrow

dude my art is that good? believe some dudes draw a lot better than i do but thanks for the support!.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Plenty of sites do perfectly well with it being called "Graphics". Why change it based on a couple of idiots who can't read?

Also, it should be called the "Suis <3s Littlekill" section.

5. agxthesorrow

dude why the offence? i only posting my suggestion and i can read perfectly if i putting a quote to your comment...

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

no to put it simply.

we don't need long winded names, not only that but it's called the graphics guild because it used to be Almo's GFX guild and almo left.
    if we change the name to anything it will be Equity's GFX guild :p seeing as i am the master of the section.

and graphics describes all that is in it art is just a different word not only that but "art" suggests drawings and paintings more then what we want to convey.

7. agxthesorrow

dude you actually right...

8. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

It should be called Littlekill's
    Yeah but not the "Littlekill <3s Suis" section

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Honestly, I thought taking Almo out of Almo's GFX Guild was erasing his "legacy".

I would prefer Almo's GFX Guild.

10. equitypetey

same here

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Who is this 'Almo' you speak of? Was he in Sesame Street?

12. equitypetey

he is the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega.........

nah just messing but he was awesomeness and that's all you need to know

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

Well, between his bouts with living under the bridge, he was a cool guy when he was around.

He isn't around anymore though and while it was his idea to start that section up, he's not around to take care of his baby anymore sadly. If we change the name to anything, it'd probably be changed to EP's GFX guild or something of that nature. Honestly though, I like it how it is since even an idiot should be able to figure out what that means.