1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My SD Card has corrupted 2 times in one week?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Inunah, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

My R4's files have corrupted 2 times this week. Once, it was simply unable to play new games, and this time a lot of my games and saves are corrupted. (some of them are turned into files with no extension and with illegal characters.)
    I'm gonna reformat to fix it again, but I still don't know why my SD card's being so fucked up.

What the fuck is going on?

2. wafflox

wafflox Member

Try safely removing the hardware / ejecting the SD card reader (Usb or whatever you're using) before you actually pull it out of the computer.

Edit: Also make sure it's pushed all the way in before you modify it.

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I always do both.

Is this related to when I played a game using the NOR of my 3in1 using the regular NDS Menu and accidentally pushing the card into the DS while I was playing the GBA game?
    ..Cause I was playing Rhythm Heaven on with my Coverflow YSMenu loader R4.... And then next I was playing Rhythm Tengoku through the 3in1 nor.... And then I went to play something on my R4 again and that's when the fucked up shit started.

There were files called "%$~-=*& and stuff.

The time before this, the error was the ten digit errcode that looked like a cell phone number..... And that freaked me the frick out.

WAITTTTT..... I can't even get into the SD Card without the TTFlash being plugged in all the way! XD
    Post Merge: [time]1269238959[/time]
    IT JUST CORRUPTED EVERYTHING AGAIN!!!!!!

I wanna keep this micro SD and play my games.... How do I fix it???