1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My R4i doesn't work, please help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by A-Team, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Team

A-Team Well-Known Member

Hi, I just received my dsi xl today and was excitedto play the games i downloaded from RomU but when I load the card the bottom screen is black and top is white. I've got an R4i SDHC card and it says on the box that it is compatible with ndsi/ds lite and ds. And I followed a youtube vid which said that the r4i does work on the xl and another said I have to format my sd card to fat 32 or 16.

Please tell me what to do, I desperately want to play the games i got. Thank you for any comments.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

It possible they might have updated there, v 1.4 version from the DSI

That could block flashcards once again

But this is just a thought...

Try your website to see if they is any new firmware version

Over then this am out of idears

3. A-Team

A-Team Well-Known Member

ok, updated software but now it doesn't show any of my games

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Are the games there on your PC and not the DS

And do you have your games backup on you pc...

5. A-Team

A-Team Well-Known Member

it shows on the pc but not on the xl and my card is the r4i 1.14 chrismas version. And it does say on it that it is compatible with the dsi ll (or xl).

I downloaded software and extracted it and the foler is called, r4ienglishV1.14B and I took all the folders from it then put it on my sd card. Is this right or should i just copy the main folder?

do I save the games in the r4ienglish folder or save them seperately from it?

There is another winrar file once I extracted the firmware, should I extract this again or leave it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.