1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my pokemon gold hack

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by 3dd13, Oct 7, 2008.

1. 3dd13

3dd13 Well-Known Member

ok. to do this right, follow my instructions exactly! i have renamed the ips file to png so i can upload it. save the "picture" file. now on your pc go to folder options and check the box that says: show kown file extentions. then change .png to .ips using rename. google lips. google the pokemon gold rom. google visual boy advance. when you have everything mentiond, run lips. patch pokemon gold. and thats my hack! game rating: teen 16 and up. this is my first hack. hack it if you want, but ...

2. 3dd13

3dd13 Well-Known Member

[continued]...give me (3dd13) credit, and email me a ips patch of it. my email is [email protected]

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you didn't need to double post, the allowed character limit is way more than you'll ever write.

4. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Oeh, replace some pokemon with polar bears and romulation bits and pieces.

5. 3dd13

3dd13 Well-Known Member

im still new to hacking, starters and the world and the text are all i can hack. im working on scripting, but my next hack will be to alter zels siney gold! of course, he gets full credit...

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's not hacking, you're probably just using the many GUI tools that are around.

7. 3dd13

3dd13 Well-Known Member

techanally any alterd game is hacked! doesnt matter if the character looks diffrent or the game is completely redone its still hacked

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Not really. If you do it the old hard way, then yes.