1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my mom just found out i have a facebook account......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, Dec 23, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

any she send me a PM "why dont i add her as friend?"

i simply dont know how to respone other then "I dont know you have one"

its kindda awkward to find my mom online >.<

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

haha. I don't have the time or the inclination to join social networking sites, but one of my old schoolfriends keeps pestering me to.

3. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Just tell her you don't want her to see your facebook or pester you on your facebook. You have to put up with her everyday, I'm guessing, and the last thing you need is a facebook message telling you to do your homework >.<

Just my opinion. You might want to add her to your facebook, but then why would you be posting here?

Oh, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to make sure that the person really is your mom and not a clever prankster ^.^

4. HellBoyX1000

HellBoyX1000 Well-Known Member

My parents found out that I was on Bebo and they don't care....hell...i added my dad :p

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

um loony you talk on here all the time, its not a specific social networking site but a forum is not far removed :D

6. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Or, you know, just add her and ignore her on facebook. That always works with people I'm bothered to address online :)

7. calvin_0

nah, the day she tell me to do my homework is over..... now she keep asking me to get a GF >.<

actually i rather she tell me to do my homework then to get a GF.....

she is my mom, i dont think that a wise thing to do..... maybe if she havent found me out.....but.....

well i only join facebook because my friend keep bugging me to join it >.> i rarely online in facebook

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well there's your answer then.

"I don't use it very often, never did a search for people I might know."

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

My mom & Godmom share one Friendster account, that I myself made & I added it to mine. I was hoping to let their old schoolmates & other old acquaintances find them on a social networking site, one result though.... EPIC PHAIL :p

10. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

hahah LOL i have a facebook account and i don't want them to know i have one, but one day i saw my dad online and i was like wtf? :p lol

that'll be real awkward if my friends added my dad! HAHA :D LOL

11. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

I tried that stuff before. I lost interest in it very fast. :p

12. DragonQuester

what did you lose interest in? facebook style stuff? well i havent went on facebook like in decades :p lol

13. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

he had no mates ;D

14. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Nah, that's not it. No time is what I should have said. :-[

15. DragonQuester

well i have time, but stuff like that get boring very fast... or thats just me

16. calvin_0

well stuff like that is indeed get boring very fast, now i'm only online to reply the message and that is....nothing more nothing less.

17. Johnn9

Johnn9 New Member

I do rather get annoyed by social networking however i do know a friend who found his mom online and there was some.... well.....Pictures