1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My Kingdom Hearts Save File

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by pheonix_102, Sep 30, 2009.

1. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

I dont know how, but my file is gone. I lost over 21 hours of work, so Im begging someone who is playing the english version to please somehow post a save file either on or a bit before day 297. I dont think i could replay all that again right now. Or could someone show me where i can download a save file. I dont care wat difficulty mode, I just want to play again! Please, anyone help.

2. !N!

!N! New Member

Same thing happened to me. (Sorry can't help you since we're in the same boat) I was going to make a topic requesting a save but since there already is one I don't want to re-make one that already exists.

If anyone has a save file around day 90-ish (or as close to that as possible like day 40-80) preferably standard difficulty that would be very appreciated.

3. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Imagine how I felt when my playstation memory card crapped out
    with my Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9 files (over 100 hours play on each)
    You damned kids these days have it easy with the internet.

Good luck with your search
    (though I'm kinda hoping you have no luck and it haunts you for the rest of your life)

4. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

Go to GBATemp for save files. People post theirs on that site and they are pretty good quality (probably because of cheats but we don't complain ;)

5. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm not sure if it work!
    First, If you delete something from a memory card it wont be deleted (It just says that other files may overwrite it)!
    So if you dignt changed something try this:
    DiskDigger (http://dmitrybrant.com/diskdigger)

6. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

4shared has many sav.files on games. Try search it there.