1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My history on Forums!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Samlaptop, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samlaptop

Samlaptop Guest

I have been on lots of forums, and the first forum I ever been on was a text to speech forum called Nextup. They are a company where I get my TextAloud software from. Their forum software didn't have ban control, but since I went on www.computerforum.com, they had vbulletin softwaer and they banned me forever because I was silly. I'm not usally silly but sometimes I can't control my behavior because of my autism.

The next forum I got perm banned on was, It's all PC Forum! It's site was:
    www.computerforum.co.uk and They banned me because I was stupid there! They never lift my ban.

Then, I found Neoseeker. A very large forum where you can talk about games. I joined, and I got lots of suspensions from posting, then I recieved a perm ban which was never lifted.

I decided to do the same thing to Wikipedia! I vandliased it and I got myself blocked indenfinitley! from editing.

Then there was a overclockers forum. Same thing happened! I got perm banned.

Thre was a site about windows 7. I got banned twice, and I asked and they lifted it and Riso said that I was on probation time. If my behavior slips up one more time on that forum, I will be banned for life, and they will never lift my ban!

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Oh, thats really stupid... I have the same on only ONE website: www.habbo.nl ... They banned me because my girl-friend asked: ''who wants my password?'' Now i'm banned to 7/4/2011... Maybe i get banned here too because of my... Whats that word... my... Ah well, i don't know... By mds64 I get the feeling he hates me...

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Lol, I was never banned in my life yet :D And I hope I won't get in the future :p

4. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

Same here! Even though the only Forum I go to is RomUlation!

5. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

banned? I don`t even know what that means (dictionary,dictionary,dictionary...)
    :D :D

Sure, it seems you`re an unlucky guy, dude. But how can you ever get banned in a Forum, if you treat people respectful (/friendly) and don`t transform into a Spambot. :)

6. Samlaptop

Samlaptop Guest

The reason for why I was banned at Windows 7 News and Info site was:
    Your behavior and PM's suck!

What the fuck?

7. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

cure for autism to not lead in banning
    backspace

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Correct, but it is harder for autistic people as they dont necessarily have a grasp of what is socially appropriate in what situations. I'm mildly autistic myself and have the exact same problem, I just manage to control it most of the time

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I had you in my mind as an example of people who can deal with it well.
    Besides, if someone gets negative responses they shouldn't continue doing it except for special situations.

10. Yenifer

Yenifer Well-Known Member

I was banned from my "boyfriends" forum after we broke up because I could not stand the fact that i felt bound to somebody ( I wasn't free) [and his bloodlust btw. :p] To bad, er?

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Breaking up is fun. Well if you want to be cruel ^.^
    Otherwise it's just a relief :/

Well anyways, being on a forum is not a right. It's a privelage.

12. Yenifer

Yenifer Well-Known Member

most important situation is: one of the "partners" doesn't think that it is a relationship at all, but the other one is totally into this partnership thing. Breaking up if you never have had the feeling of being together at all ... that . is . strange . shit.

Yeah! But that was a personal reason for banning. I have never ever be banned again ... troughout some of my accounts got deleted because of inactivity.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Lol, I liked her at first but meh, she was boring.

And hmm, how many times have I been banned.. About 4 times, 3 for trolling, 1 for just not being religious and questioning their religion.

14. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Sorry for asking, but what's the difference between mildly autistic and socially inept? Did somebody tell you you were autistic? Just curious.

Also, TextAloud is great text-to-speech software.

15. Loonylion

I have been diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder, which is a mild form of autism.

16. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Holy Sh*t I just found out i'm autistic I looked it up and read what some of you been saying and I been banned on forums before as well... and I guess all thoes things do kinda apply to me? so I'm autistic I guess... anyway not entirely sure what that means what exactly is autistic I just glanced at it quickly on a wiki, but maybe someone here could explain it better?

17. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

18. dragneon007

never mind I just found out a little bit more about my strange childhood stories.. and I guess I am well I think :S
    http://www.autism.com/autism/index.htm

19. Loonylion

Autism is a mental disorder that means you suffer from an obsession with some things (to the point where you tend not to eat or sleep) and you have a very narrow field of interest. Autistic people tend to lack social skills, and in some cases are a genius in one respect but not in others. Gary Mckinnon, the pentagon hacker, whom the US is trying to extradite, is a textbook example. He was so focused on UFOs that he disregarded the law.

20. dragneon007

yeaaaah kinda sounds like me... except I talk alot when I know the person..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.