1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my games wont load

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kermitfrog05, May 12, 2010.

1. kermitfrog05

kermitfrog05 New Member

i was playing them fine and then when i went to play one it wouldnt load and now none of them will so i tried deleting the game it originally froze up on me with and still the other games will no longer load, how do i fix? any suggestions on what else i can do other than start over and erase everything on the card because i only know how to get the games on there, someone else put files that make the games work i have no clue where to get those.

2. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

to starters - what card do you have?

3. kermitfrog05

kermitfrog05 New Member

oops sorry it is a dstt? for the nintendo ds, i dont mind starting all over really i just dont understand how or where to get those original files from that have to go on the card for the games to work i guess? sorry im new to this and really havent got a clue lol

4. khairar08

khairar08 Member

Can you copy the files/games on your micro sd onto the desktop of your computer? If so backup your files and format.

5. kermitfrog05

kermitfrog05 New Member

i tried that with micro sd card but when i turned it on it came up saying menu? i took i think three things off of the card, TTMenu TTMENU.SYS. and DCIM and put them onto the other card then loaded one game on it and it didnt work.

6. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

go to this page http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ and download the firmware for dstt cards - its v1.17a12 unofficial english rar you need. When you have downloaded the .rar file you need to unrar the file with winRAR (you can get it from the net if you don't allready got it) and then you have the firmware-files. Put them on the card and alle the games i a folder named games, and it should work.

Good luck.

7. kermitfrog05

kermitfrog05 New Member

thank you so much i will try it out :-*