1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My friend + his own GF would = a much more normal life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by treec_cynda, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Ok, so a few of you have seen my dying "girlfriend problems" thread. Well, my friend says he liked the same girl long before I did, then he went off to another school and that was that. Somewhat off topic but still relevant, men (ok we're not really men yet, but still) who are in love (this sounds stupid, eh?) are taller than men who are not. I, nine months younger than my friend, am starting to pass him up in terms of height, which might eventually mess up the hierarchy me and him formed over the course of ten years. So my main question is, how do I convince him to get a girlfriend? He's not even trying, and fortunately for him, he has a valid excuse, unlike me (just adding that bit).

Thanks for answers.

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

why do you want to force him to have a girlfriend. if he doesnt want one, why have one. enjoy life while you can, there will be time for relationship. besides, having a relation can be so overwhelming

3. Landon1

Landon1 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with ilovefupaburgers. Maybe its his decision to not have a girlfriend. you can't force someone to make such a commitment. When he's ready and willing to be in a relationship, then you can help him out.

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

People need to be free in their own lives. I hate it when people are getting forced into something, certainly when it's a relationship.
    I know many males and females who want to be single, because their live styles ... make them too.

Just give its time, he will eventually find his true love. Looking for one now can turn out totally wrong.

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

a height heirarchy?

why don't you date him, you're both single...

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

This is a complete and utter myth and you are a fool to even think that love has any bearing on how tall people are.

Who the hell are you to think you have the right influence someone's life like that? Not wanting a girlfriend is a perfectly valid state of being.

7. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Dunno... If I was in your friend's place, I would have hated you for implying that it is mandatory having a girlfriend. Big mistake on your part, really.
    ...Wad?

P.S. Having a girlfriend/boyfriend wouldn't lead a "much more normal life". It would be more complicated. More stressful. That's why it should be made by choice, not by forcing your bro to get a random girl. If he gets into any relationship that was forced by you, and it doesn't work out, you'll be the one to face the consequences.

8. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Maybe he doesn't want one. Also, friends shouldn't have a "hierarchy".

9. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Why not? Back in my school, we have a "leader" (Dude who was in the group older than us) , a "vice-leader" (Other dude who was in our group older than us) and a "secretary"(Dude who likes to draw). We even have an "attack division"(Separate group that comes to see us occasionally) that occasionally comes to our "base of operations"(Place of hanging out for lunch) for "supplies"(Food that aren't theirs.) or "tactics"(Answers for homework) . Hell, even an "emergency base of operations"(Other place for hanging out) just in case the former is occupied.

...Of course, that's all just for play... :|

...Wow. Just. Wow.

10. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Oh no! I'm 19 years old and I've only had 1 girlfriend and that only lasted for two months! I'm obviously going to be shunned by society and treated like an outcast! Help me!

11. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

He might be gay and have feelings for you.
    So, like Nex said, date him.

12. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

To be honest i would almost say that you could be seen as a outcast from that.

13. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

lol, hierarchy. lol, height hierarchy.

He is. I can sense it from here.
    And treec_cynda is so obviously concerned.

14. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

your friend sounded just like me. some people just dont have the urge to be in a relationship.

i'll said dont force him to get one, otherwise he will consider you as annoying pest.. just like some of my friend.. everytime we hang out, they always try to get me a girlfriend.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Stick it in her pooper

16. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Woosh

17. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Can't believe he didn't get that :p

18. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Don't force him to get a girlfriend. My friends do that and it is so annoying. I am waiting for the "right" girl and not a random one.
    And the height hierarchy sounds so imature...
    When I was 12 my friends were part of a "gang" called The Hell Boys and they used to make fun of the teachers and have a leader and such. (Good Times.)

19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

This is very relevant.

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It doesn't really matter because it had to be stated.

We have to know about The Hell Boys because it was a pivotal piece of history.

Without it, modern society would be in shambles.

It's so important that the forces the be prevent the club being muttered by name, as to prevent good in the world.

We have to know, because it's obviously the best gang in the galaxy.

Thank you fabvini, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.