1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my flatmate is insane

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jarred121, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

i have a flatmate that is completely insane. all he does is imitate me. what i do in the bathroom. what i do in the kitchen. i was in the living room watching a movie and twice he came past and turned the jug on without using it. hes fucking nuts. i havent done anything to him. and now i think he actually put dirt in the washing machine while my clothes were in there. i have no proof it was him. i don't know how to deal with him. the people in the room next to me also imitate me for some reason. i cant take it anymore.

i think im gonna punch him in the face and then just keep hitting him till he stops breathing.

i dont know why im telling you people. maybe i need an outside perspective.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

i have a flatmate that is completely insane. all he does is imitate me. what i do in the bathroom. what i do in the kitchen. i was in the living room watching a movie and twice he came past and turned the jug on without using it. hes fucking nuts. i havent done anything to him. and now i think he actually put dirt in the washing machine while my clothes were in there. i have no proof it was him. i don't know how to deal with him. the people in the room next to me also imitate me for some reason. i cant take it anymore.

i think im gonna punch him in the face and then just keep hitting him till he stops breathing.

i dont know why im telling you people. maybe i need an outside perspective.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=hYpNoS]tries to be serious without laughing at the above post[/me]

Well, you could punch him, or kick him out...unless you pay sequel shares, get antoher flat mate...or talk to the guy.

However guys sharing a flat tend to get stupid, and do stupid shit, diplomacy or violence, it's your choice.

4. jarred121

ive come up with a brilliant plan. I'm going to smear my feces on his door handle. So if he retaliates then ill know it was him who put the dirt in the washing machine, and then i can kill him. Well not kill him but beat the shit out of him.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

6. jarred121

why are you doing that?

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I had a flatmate for a while it was the best year of my life, all we did was play xbox and drink beer.

you definately need a new flatmate.....

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You're fucking disgusting...

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I was left speechless.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I usually have something sarcastic to say, but after that I was just...yeah......

11. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Is this a joke? : /
    If it isn't; you sound a little unstable. It's possible that you're the one with the problem, have you considered that?

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Instead of smearing feces on his door handle, how about just smearing feces on his knob? That's much easier and much more fun.

13. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

Are you serious? get in jail because of a flat mate?
    well you could... wear gloves then beat the ass out of him...
    but smearing feces on his door handle is too extreme xD...
    how about pissing on his bed or wiping the feces on his pillow or something... :p

14. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Jarred, I think you're the one that's insane.

15. jarred121

What the hell did i do to him?!?!? Tell me that. I want to do something foul to him. He just keeps persisting with his shit. Every time he goes into and out of his room he coughs just to annoy me. He fucking imitates everything i do. He thinks he can get away with it. Well, he's got another thing coming! I think i feel a poo coming on right now. ;)

16. MessoMesso

I think wanting to get back at him is natural. It's just the poo thing... that's...

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

honestly I think you need help.

18. jarred121

Well how bout urinating on his door, or in his bed?

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no. see a psychiatrist instead.

20. MessoMesso

...Jarred, you wouldn't pee on someone's groceries just because you were mad at them, would you? Because that's the sorta feeling I'm getting.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR OBSESSION WITH EXCREMENT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.