1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My first time at the RomUlation forum was.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gettajob0007, Jan 4, 2010.

1. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

The title says it all. My first time at the forum was when Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days didn't work. Ever since i have been captivated by the loving community of RomUlation.

2. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

chrono trigger didn't work.

3. sonic_fan_num_1

sonic_fan_num_1 Well-Known Member

I've been a member since '07, but I don't really remember why I joined the forums. I do remember how the site used to look like prior to having this brand new look. Things were so different back then, haha. Looking through my own post history (which is extremely short), my first post was in a thread that asked if you owned a PSP! At the time I didn't, but now I do.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Since Feb 13th, a friday.

Nothing significant..except this was many months before I got a ps2 and a psp for...rom purposes.

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

On August, I was just browsing the forums and interested in becoming an active member.

6. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

i think i was thanking RomU for CivII in psone... or something about a comp problem...

7. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

I got M3 DS Real.

8. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

When NDS Roms closed.

9. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

I first visited romu when seph was a member of g-masters and I saw him advertising romu in his sig... that was a looooong time ago

after that will be when I made my account, so whenever that was.

10. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I first became a member to download many many DS ROMs, but then i was captivated by the quality of the community here, i first posted on a thread started by a boy asking for girl advice. Most of the posts (including mine) were of the sarcastic nature, however i also tried to give him some solid advice.
    Good times on a great forum.

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I became a member of the Romulation forum to pretty much write a review, after i did i just kept posting, and posting. Awesome website, great forum.

12. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I think topic like that was here before...

...but my first time here was when I got a little bored and thought I'll give the forum a go.
    Best thing about Romulation Community is, that it's pretty lively here ::)

13. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Since I felt boring :p

14. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I don't remember exactly...probably looking for NDS games .

15. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Hmmm... i joined the website on Saturday March 14, 2009, 12:26:07 PM
    (copied that from my details)
    but i can't remember why i needed to use the forums...but i liked it here and i use it a lot now :)

16. KM05malice

KM05malice New Member

I happily joined not too long ago. I was in search of Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. Unfortunately for me I may still be in search seeing as my point level is apparently too low.

T.T

But on the brighter side I have been prone to enjoy forums. This is no exception.

17. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Almost a year and a half ago:
    Post #1
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=9749.msg101613#msg101613

18. gx280

gx280 Guest

Same here. I love it!

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I don't remember what...i was advertising my Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Patched Rom. But this is my first topic!

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=25051.msg403163#msg403163

it's changed over the months due to improvements and the such.

20. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I registered back in 2006, when I decided that RomUlation should become popular. With me came the internet, and that's the story of how RomUlation has gotten to where it has today.