1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my first attempt at rom hacking a game beta testers needed

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by hirokaski, Aug 12, 2011.

1. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

hi all im making a master quest version of the nes classic KID Icarus Angel Island Story and wanted to ask if anyones interested i working on all the levels but one i done a fair amount of work on it ill release my first release it will be in nes a gba format ill upload both very soon

thanks for your time

Post Merge: [time]1313193130[/time]
    first beta avalible all of Level 1 Complete

link below

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8LXO0UMZ

please Enjoy nes emu needed to play
    had to reupload it as it didnt work on emulator

2. hirokaski

judging by the way this is being ignored nobody is interested geez talk about a tough crowd

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Nobody is interested because Kid Icarus is hard enough as it is. Having a master quest version isn't really needed or wanted. It's nice that you hacked Kid Icarus, but people are more interested when you make an entirely new quest.

4. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

I like the ideia though I think the above comment is true. Most of us noobs have a hard time with the original.

5. hirokaski

im working on that aswell but im doing the master quest first
    then a entireally new quest but different enemies but u still fight medusa at the end
    Post Merge: [time]1313447812[/time]
    the new adventure will be much easier

Post Merge: [time]1313456085[/time]
    i scrapped the master quest and now doing a n00b friendally version if anyone wants to be credited for a subbmission on a certain level get your ideas in fast so i can put your name on who to give thanks to help with my project

Post Merge: [time]1313471546[/time]
    i have now updated the game of Kid Icarus on the nes but made the level layout much more easier
    the link to the updated thread is http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=56359.0

Post Merge: [time]1313471596[/time]
    can this topic be locked now as this topic is dead now