1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My DS Lite keeps crashing/freezing!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Albert X, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Albert X

Albert X Well-Known Member

Starting this year I have been playing my DS Lite and then my micro SD card 8GB got stuffed somehow for my M3DS REAL flashcart,so a month later I bought a new micro SD card 4GB, then I put games and stuff in it, then I put it in my M3DS REAL flashcart in my DS Lite, and it was working perfectly fine, but a week passed and while playing my DS Lite, it like froze and you hear buzzy sounds, then I turn it off and on again, but it did not turn on, well it did turn on, but just a green light, and the screen is black, then I wait the next day, then it started to work again and I was so happy, but fifteen minutes later the same thing happened again, and it is still happening now and i can not play games long and the problem does not involve the flashcart, because even at the DS Lite start menu it freezes/crashes! Can someone help me, or know what is happening!

2. Tibbyhh

Tibbyhh New Member

That means you have to download the newer version of edge or whatever...

3. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Not sure if i got it correctly but if you didn`t already try to turn your DS on without any cartridge/flashcart and leave it on for 20-30 minutes, if the problem persist you got some sort of issue on your DS. On slightly better news if it turns out to be unrelated to your cartridge try a different battery, my DS Lite had a similar issue and it worked properly if left on only with the charger (DS lite batteries are inexpensive on ebay).

4. Albert X

Albert X Well-Known Member

nah trried all that it is just stuffed! D:

5. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

Maybe your ds is bricked..try sending it to nintendoo

6. totallydood

totallydood Guest

Your M3 somehow screwed up something internally with your DS. You may have to purchase a new DS :(

7. iggloovortex

iggloovortex Member

if it is not bricked and not internally corrupted, then one possibility would be that the card is a little loose. if the card is registered as being in then moves slightly and is moved away from the sensors, then the ds will freeze. so take out the card, blow in there and see if that works