1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My dodgy legal Copy Of "Animal Crossing: Wild World" DS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lea-Gamer, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Lea-Gamer

Lea-Gamer Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I should put this topic in here or not. Sorry if there was a better place, but that isn't my problem I'm having. In AC:WW (which I bought from EB Games), you can order almost anything you have owned in the past, unless you have too many orders on at once from Tom Nook, correct? I don't know how long this has been going on now, but I haven't been able to order anything because Tom Nook is 'Booked Up'. I haven't ordered anything in ages because of this, can anyone help?

2. Zaertix

Zaertix Well-Known Member

Check your mail. He can't send you anything if your mailbox is full. That's the only other thing that I can think of.

3. Lea-Gamer

No that's not it.The only other reason that I can think of other than a glitch is that I may have annoyed Mr. Resetti too many times... I hope someone can help, I don't wanna restart my game :(. Can somebody please help me? I always tried to be friends with everyone, this has greatly impacted me doing so.

4. Lea-Gamer

Oh Yay! Never mind. It seems this is a common problem. I looked into it in more detail and found that it was my mailbox (and other peoples in my house) in away. It's all good now ;D

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

I like to annoy Mr. Resetti as he is so annoying but Mr. Resetti still didn't restart my game, think Mr. Resetti as talk big but no action done type ;D