1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My asvab score...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tyson_rss, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I told you all i was joining the military...but now it seems unlikely. I scored a 16. 30 is the number needed to qualify. Im really pissed. I gave it my all. my recruiter told me theres a study guide at the library. I get to try again in 30 days...don't know if i want to though...

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I'd throw in a jab at your obvious educational downfalls evident by your signature alone... but that would be inappropriate.
    So instead I'll just sit back and giggle. Teehee.

I jest. Seriously though, did you graduate high school? 16 seems pretty low out of a potential 99 and minimum 30? Just curious what were are working with here.

3. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Well did you study.

4. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Well my sig wouldn't let me finish the whole so i cut off the ''e''. And honestly...i dont know what the happened. Im smarter than that. Maybe i didnt take it as serious as i thought. And yes im still in school, a senior actually...

And no. But i will now. Im gonna download a pdf file of the study guide.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The misspelling was not what I was poking fun at ;)

6. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Oh I see. you were poking fun because of your beliefs. That's fine.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

maybe you were complacent/overconfident? I've seen a lot of people fail exams/tests for that reason.

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

Considering how low you can go with a minimum score, you're usually hard-pressed to mess up badly enough to fail it. =/

I don't think the test has changed all that much in the couple years since I've taken it and I got a 79 on it if memory serves. It's pretty simple stuff for the most part.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No he was poking fun because of your beliefs. See the thing is you're doing a test requiring logic and common sense yet you are incapable of such yourself, so most likely you'll thankfully never get to be a certified killer.

10. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

ive been elected class president 2 times and have a 4.0 gpa. dont think they'd let a dumbass be president nor could he have a 4.0...

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That's school, even the teachers can still be learning if you get what I mean :p

I sense some overconfidence however, that could be it, or just lack or logic...

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Look at the US president.

13. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Talking about your signature....is unbunkify an actual word?
    And as for your beliefs, I suggest reading some Friedrich Nietzsche, see both sides of the story then make a decision.

1 last thing, you wouldn't last 5 minutes in the forces imo, you're the guy that believes he has summoned succubi and believes all the conspiracy theories right?
    No offence, but speaking from experience, you would have a very rough time.

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Some of those conspiracy theories used to sound outrageous to me. But now I'm seeing them in a different light upon further investigation into the field of the NWO.

It's just theories though. They string together, but if it's real or not, I'm not sure.

15. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

No i would probally last longer since im highly different from the rest.

16. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Ahahaha, wow

You're gonna get your ass handed to you, chucklenuts.

17. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

You sound like one of the guys I used to talk to in theatre who thought he was going to save the world from apocalypse by shooting fireballs out of his hands...

Needless to say, neither of you are really different from the rest, except both had really low test scores but still a 4.0 GPA...

18. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Don't think so.

19. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

A 4.0 GPA? I highly doubt that. Your English grammar skills say otherwise.

I would suspect that, at most, you pulled a D in English, knocking you away from being able to obtain a 4.0 GPA (which requires straight As.) Unless you are attending a school with absurdly low standards...

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That would be possible, especially in all Western type schools...

I know in Australia they boost some schools scores just to look good :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.