1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My Acekard 2i is messed up!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jesusnon, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesusnon

jesusnon Member

This is how it started. I was playing Harvest Moon Ds Cute and it kept freezing, so I stopped playing. Then after playing it over again I went again and it had been deleted. Out of 40 something games I had on my micro sd card They are read "Data is corrupt and will be deleted," only a few games didn't say that, and that included like Aniaml Crossing, Yoshis Island, Purr Pals, all the rest are deleted. Would I have to redownload the roms or something?

I never had this problem before, all my friends bought the Acekard 2i too from the same site and they dont have any problems, perhaps is it the SD card or something?

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

How long have you used your AK 2i before these problems came up? These look like the symptoms of a corrupt firmware. I believe that your best bet is to copy your games and save files off your microSDHC card onto your computer, re-format your microSDHC, download and install the latest version of AKAIO firmware, and replace your games and save files on your AK 2i. However, if your games were always saying that "Data is corrupt and will be deleted" then your games need to re-downloaded and installed on your SDCH card.
    miros

3. jesusnon

jesusnon Member

I have had the Acekard 2i for about 6 months. I did what you told me, I reformatted the SD card, only to find out my PC needed a drive cleanup which had messed up the game files.. Anyways I still ended up redownloading every game I had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.