1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My 2GB Micro SD Card. please Help!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sasaakoo, Oct 2, 2011.

1. sasaakoo

sasaakoo Well-Known Member

Hello Romulation !

it's me again looking for some help because i bumped into this nasty problem while moving my downloaded rom into my micro sd.

this happens when i'm transferring the game, then a window appeared.

"Delayed Write Failed"

After this i don't know what to do and everytime i enter my SD (its Drive F:) my pc freezes.
    so i removed the adapter and took the Micro sd back to my EDGE Flashcart, after putting my FlashCart into my Nintendo DS it works normally.

But whenever i insert the Adapter with the Micro SD inserted, My Computer doesn't recognized the SD card. im afraid that the problem is in my SD Card. and its a pain in the A** :(

anyone has bumped into this? please help :)

sorry i double posted, i just dont know where to put this topic to its right place.

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

So your computer won't recognize it huh?
    The last time this happened to me my microSD broke.

3. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Try testing out another sd card on ur PC. If the problem still happens you will have to configure your OS's storage device settings.

4. sasaakoo

hmm i was thinking ill just buy a new sd :(

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Do you have a cell phone who can regonise SD cards?

6. sasaakoo

yes i have.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

delayed write failed means that the computer lost communication with the drive before the write cache was flushed to disk. In the case of removable disks this could mean it was unplugged too soon (using safely remove hardware avoids this, otherwise wait 2-3 minutes before removing it), in the case of fixed disks it usually means the disk or filesystem is damaged or failing (or the cable fell out). A result of this occurring could be filesystem corruption, but usually with removable disks it just means the file you just copied isn't on it. If you are certain communication was not lost, it could indicate failing media.

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

So the SD cart is dead?

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it might be.

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Try a diffrent USB port - I have one PCI device USB and this happens now and then, try my main usb port and no issues.

Are anyone else PC to try and see if same happens

Are could be a knacked usb reader, I would try ruling these out be for saying it's your micro SD chip.

Most likely could be a bad reader/righter - are USB devices needs a good uninsall and reinsall of softwhere for the USB devices.