1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Musical RPG

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by darky000, Mar 1, 2011.

1. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

It may sound girlish but is there an RPG game where you experience music as one of its main feature? I have tried Rhapsody and I'm looking for anything that is similar.

Please don't recommend games like Elite Beat Agents, Rhythm Heaven or the like. They are great games though but not what I'm searching.

Thanks in advance.

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Wasn't there that one game which one guy recommended, which is an RPG that has its own language in its music or something

3. darky000

If you were referring to the guy that posted some recommendation of something... ok hehe. jk :p

I don't know that game. Can you remember it?

4. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

not a nintendo one as far as i know but there is song summoners for ipod nano

5. drteletubbie

drteletubbie Well-Known Member

that song summoner thing is kinda awesome :p I tried it when I had a iphone and you could convert your songs to soldiers lol :p
    Different songs gives different stats :p

6. darky000

I read the review on that. It looks like Final Fantasy Tactics mixed with Monster rancher's disc system but uses music instead. It looks like an addicting game and I love to play it but I don't have Ipod. :(

Any other game recommendations?

7. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

If you have a PS2 there's Ar Tonelico 1 & 2..... Apart from Rhapsody, you'll get no such luck on Nintendos.... Also the game Reirei is talking about is what I just said......

8. kikikool

kikikool Member

if you have a 360 try eternal sonata. I think its on the ps3 too.