1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Multiplayer error

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zanzetzuken19, Feb 23, 2010.

1. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

few of the games i've played never worked when you try the multiplayer mode. For example, Mario party's multiplayer do not work on me when i try to play it with other people. is there a certain solution to this problem? i am using a EZ flash Vi. thanks ^^

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Update your firmware.
    www.linfoxdomain.com/ds

If that doesn't help, then you may need to turn on DS Download Play in your menu settings (if your card has it). Else your card probably doesn't support it correctly.

3. zanzetzuken19

thanks for the response dood ^__^ i'll try it out.
    Post Merge: [time]1266898337[/time]
    i downloaded the ez5i firmware v15.rar and tried it out, it said that my card does not need an update. . . O.O is there a better update that v15? and no Tirith, my card does not have the DS download play in my menu settings.

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

One thing that it could be. The people you are trying to play with have a European game, but you are using an American rom, or the other way around. That's a possibility. Or are you just using single card play?

5. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I believe the games to be compatible with the same game from another region. :)

6. Fredbox

With some games, you can play local multiplayer with different region games, and some you can't. But it's worth checking out.

7. zanzetzuken19

hmmm. i just try to play with one cartridge. but hmmm. different region you say? that might be the cause. haha. thanks for the response. :)

8. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

This should not make a difference. Normally it plays any game, no matter what kind of card that you are using. There are also some cards which DO NOT support multi-player.

9. Fredbox

I'm not talking about flashcarts. Some games don't work with local multiplayer if you try and use an American one with a European one. Nothing to do with flashcarts. But if you are playing with just one copy of the game, or one flashcart with the rom on it (ie download play) then the region shouldn't affect anything.

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I have Ez Flash Vi with v15 too. And when you have that message is it ok. It is up to date then. (Update is installed)

The Ez Flash V(i) v2.0 RCx (now RC13) will also work on a Ez Flash Vi!

11. zanzetzuken19

oh i'll note that. thanks dood. :D
    Post Merge: [time]1268806932[/time]
    oh, and where will i find that RC13 version for EZ Vi? link please~

12. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

mario party is DS download only

13. zanzetzuken19

yeah, i know that. it's not working on me. hosting the game. i think my post mislead you haha sorry.