1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mugen no Frontier Exceed Super Robot Taisen OG Saga

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jlr08, Mar 23, 2010.

1. jlr08

jlr08 Member

hi, can anyone help me.... i play this game with smoother animation and gameplay but when it come to audio i hear noise and it seems slow, here are my settings:

emulator: no$gba 2.6a with no$zoomer 2.3.0.2

[​IMG]

i turn off the ex5 in no$zoomer 2.3.0.2 coz when doing support, assist or OD with animation, it has lag or slow

and i click the noise suppression in no$gba 2.6a and nothing happens....

anybody has a settings that can i try? thanks for the reply....

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Use the Realtime Auto for Emulation speed.
    The Ex5 only fix the first Endless Frontier, you can play the Exceed one without Ex 5 activated since it makes the game slow.

3. jlr08

jlr08 Member

i tried all emulation speed even the realtime auto, but the unlimited mhz disaster, 50% works fine by me.... the real problem is the audio, sound, and music, im hearing noise, even i click the noise suppression it does'nt work, hope there will be an add-on or working noise suppression for Mugen no Frontier Exceed Super Robot Taisen OG Saga

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

It works fine for me though.
    Say, do you leave the gamepad option enabled ? That can give some massive slowdown if it's being enabled and there's no gamepad being plugged.

5. jlr08

jlr08 Member

i tried turning off gamepad option enabled, but thats not the problem, i want to remove the annoying noise.....

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

What noise ?
    And lowering the sound quality might help I think.

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try using the 'Noise Suppression' more than once.

8. miryuri

miryuri New Member

Hmm...

If your computer has more than one processor, you might want to set your affinity for no$gba.exe to a single processor... It helps me run my game smooth on both Realtime and Unlimited 50%...
    I can't be sure whether it is gonna work for you since the ones here had no problems with the game at all unless they are using single processor or a very good computer... ...or maybe my computer isn't good anymore... :p

9. slss

slss Member

Do you have any filters enabled besides Bilinear? Try using NO$WTT 0.3.6 it should speed the game and audio.