1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MUGEN game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurningHell, Mar 27, 2010.

1. BurningHell

BurningHell Well-Known Member

I tried to use mugen, and didnt get ANYTHING. Can someone help me? I want to create a game with Kasumi from DOA, Mai Shiranui and B. Jenet from KOF, Momiji from Ninja Gaiden, Neku from TWEWY, Laharl and Etna from Disgaea, Chun-Li from Street Fighter, Cloud and Lightning from Final Fantasy. If anyone can create this, he is awesome. Thanks a lot.

2. Counterstrike

Counterstrike Well-Known Member

Ok first of all many ppl here don't know mugen but if u want help I know it and I do code characters and play the game We have a friendly community for mugen but can't give the link due to advertising rules so first of all U need to learn how to code or go on youtube and ask people to code

3. BurningHell

BurningHell Well-Known Member

ok thanks

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Also, though it isn't Piracy directed per se, Discussing Mugen on here is classified as warez which the admins do not allow. Well, that's what I read on older threads about Mugen on here anyway.

But I have to admit I've seen Youtube videos & those DC & Marvel characters on Mugen do look awesome :)

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Getting Mugen versions of Laharl and Etna will be tough :p
    Most chars are ripped from other games, and Disgaea sprites aren't meant to be used in 2d fighting game... You may only look for custom made sprites, and I dunno if they exist ::)