1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MS 2010

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

http://officebeta.microsoft.com/en-us/?CTT=97

Ok, i just got an email wanting me to try the MS 2010 Beta.
    Has anybody tried it already? and what are your thoughts about it?

I just got it today and dont want to download it cause it might over-write my current MS program... can i have 2 of the MS? like i have 2003 then got 2007..or even a 3rd, a ms 2010 beta?

2. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

somewhere i heard that ms word was sued for useing a program made by others or something like that

3. damanali

Ok, i downloaded it yesterday and well, its normally like windows 7. haven't fully explored cause i only used the ms word. well, its okay i guess...kinda slow cause it like reading many stuff... and normally, its for the online works.

So if you're not a corporate type worker and just thesis making or personal usage, ms 2007 is still ok and upgrade will be useless. also, it doen't over-write my previous ms office.

4. TAYLOR2O

TAYLOR2O Well-Known Member

It's not to much different! I dunno?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

office 2003 was far better than 2007 IMO. They should stop prioritising looks over functionality.

6. damanali

I have the 2003 cause i need to pay for a 2007, but since 2010 is free due to the beta stage, i've been using it, and, well, no big deal aside from the damn you need to click a tab for this and that which is frustrating....

7. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

I personally prefer 2003 but I only have access to 2007! Its all right once you get used to it, took me ages to find ONE function in excel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.