1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Movies

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xmastertiger, Oct 19, 2007.

1. xmastertiger

xmastertiger Member

I think having movies on the site would be cool. Movies in MP4 so they are not that big in size. Use sendspace and those kind of things.

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

movies in dpg for DS users would be better :) im more than happy to upload converted DVD movies.

3. xmastertiger

xmastertiger Member

There r movies for NDS. wow. i didnt know. I just want to see Transformers the movie.

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I can upload the DVD rip of transformers in DPG and maybe MP4, I need a converter for MP4 though.

5. Marvin927

Marvin927 Member

I already have Shrek3 on my DS. My brother did some configs on the Moonshells(of the R4 cartridge) and he was able to download the movie.

But the thing is i doesn't know the configs that he have done.

I hope someone would be able to upload mp4/dvd movie for the DS on romulation.net which can be copied and paste on the R4 like the NDS Roms.

6. xmastertiger

xmastertiger Member

i use the 3 GP converter to convert to mp4

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

movies are well outside our remit, so we are never going to have them.

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

What's so hard about converting them yourselves anyway?

Also to specify on what Loony said. Movies for DS are outside our area of interest, not that it wouldn't benefit our users (though you can just convert it yourself) but because movies don't have the same problems as DS games does, i.e. not being able to preview it and such.

9. disturbiated

disturbiated Guest

Would it be okay to upload them in the trading section? Or will they just get deleted. Also, Almo how big is the transformers movie? If its alright with Seph and loony could you upload it?

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

What's uploaded in the trading section is none of our business as long as it's somehow related to emulation/consoles/handhelds and not Adult content.

11. disturbiated

disturbiated Guest

Okay cool, also, I don't know how you guys managed it, but you guys did. Really happy to see you all again. ;D
    Bringing back the site with the ESA watching you that is.