1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Movies on nds

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by blazergame, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blazergame

blazergame Well-Known Member

I'm using Edge microSD card. Is there a way for me to watch movies on it? I saw that the R4 could but i don't know if mine could. If so, can someone help get the movies on the card. THanks

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Every card can.

But first you'll need "moonshell"-it's a ds media application.

And a converter for the file types if need be.

Keep watch-other's may know more info-I mostly use a combo of psp, dsi, and ipod ;D

3. blazergame

blazergame Well-Known Member

I have moonshell what do i do next with it?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That part I'm not sure off-the movies may need to be in a special format to work via moonshell.

Like I said-I don't really use moonshell-got annoyed because it wouldn't play my acc files :(
    Post Merge: [time]1255788457[/time]
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=25262.0

Read this as well-might give you a head start-same topic name as yours XD

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You need to convert a regular format file to nds-mpeg (.dpg). You can use a converter such as SUPER converter or BatchDPG to do so. Then place those anywhere on your MicroSD, and use Moonshell to load them. ^It should only play low bit-rate AAC.

6. silverkitty2012

silverkitty2012 Well-Known Member

i really love SUPER for the types of formatting options. play around with the settings though, because the default settings make the movie not match the audio

7. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

u can only watch dpg. files

8. olmo12

olmo12 Member

First of all you will be needing a converter like batch dpg, Super converter, ect. Then conver the video file to .dpg ( moonshell video format ) then you will need to put the file on your micro sd and play the file from the latest moonshell. Or you can check this tutorial of batch dpg for more info: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=25467.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.