1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mother in need!!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Lyons, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Lyons

Lyons New Member

Console DSI XL running v 1.4.4

I have a R4itt new purple card & 4gb sd I purchased of someone and it was stuck on loading... black screen. But on the main menu showed up as 'spongebob game' for some reason.

So I formatted the sd, and re downloaded the software off the site which was new 2.37 and then an upgrade ....... 3DS_v4.3.0-10_and_DSI_V1.44_Upgrade_Firmware

Now the card still shows as spongebob even the game isnt on there & it now passes loading then flashes onto a black screen.

Can anyone help at all?? Thank You (hoping its not a dodgy card)

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

first thing first, please put a pic of your flashcard so we can get a better idea of what model we are dealing with.

Second it sounds like a firmware problem, you have any one with a spare DS lite? or Ds phat? (to check if it's the update that is causing issues).

finally make sure you are correctly copy/pasting the files, it's not good to copy a single folder

3. Lyons

Lyons New Member

Thanks for the replys.

Card is http: // www. r4itt.net/ and the purple r4itt 3ds new one.

The DSi xl has been manually updated by my daughter to v 1.4.4

I have a phat ds yes, I have downloaded the correct software from the site above for the card, but does not work in either ds. I am obviously doing something wrong but am unsure what.
    Post Merge: [time]1349015566[/time]
    adding to above, When I transferred the upgrade over to sd card in hope it would work, It still says Loading........ and then flashes to a black screen

4. Lyons

Lyons New Member

Thank you will follow your steps :) Although am pretty sure its the same as what I have already done.

5. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

It sounds to me it could be either your flashcart needs replacing or use a different microSD.

You have the correct firmware on it, i don't know why you used the 3DS firmware upgrade as your problem isn't related to that.