1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Most annoying Users/Videos on YouTube

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sarah Kreuz, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

I`m very new to this. I joined YouTube a few weeks ago, just to upload some Retro-Videos, meet some cool people - and, of course, to subscribe, comment and enjoy Videos from other Users. But even if I`m only a couple of weeks around, I just have to say there are many ANNOYING people creeping around on YouTube. :eek: Creating so stupid, boring or even ridiculous homevideos. :D

So with all due respect to the creator of these stupid Videos share these Masterpieces with us (or maybe the channels ;D). You know: the worst turn out to be the funniest. :D :D :D
    I said "with all due respect" because even If some guys producing so goddamn crap I would never show any unkindness behaviour and post some dumb comments on their channels/videos. (I just watch, laugh my ass off, rate and that`s it ;) - no silly "you suck" or similar comments)

So mine is Fred. (Guess I haven`t to tell anybody about him, because he seems to be very popular on YouTube ::).

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fred
    ^
    - Just annoying. Nothing more. If this is supposed to be funny I just wanna laugh my whole life no more. :p And it`s kinda absurd how all of his fans are begging for Subscribers on his channel. His comment-section has almost turned into a Live-Chat (2,3 posts in a Minute or so), `cause of all this "Subscribe me and I`ll sub you!". :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/goldengun5980
    ^
    - Mr. Goldengun. O M G, really, you have to watch his Videos. He rants about "Fred" (see above ;)) and "Spongebob" if the World`s gonna end. But with no arguments and hardly searching for sentences he could use in his "arg". This is so freaky f*****g funny, because he is the ultimate proof, that not EVERYBODY should use a Cam. :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/Regemgadevideos#p/u
    ^
    -I guess he isn`t such a bad Guy at all. But I think he wears his sun glasses not without any reasons. ;) His Videos are soooooo boring, that they turn out to be funny as hell. His selfmade Wrestling-Videos (on a PS2?) are so silly commented and his Video ratings are just a big FAIL. ;D :D :D :D

So.... what Masterpieces did you found?

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

I'll have to agree about the "cash" thing from Fred's video :p XD

lulz

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

This thread is redundant. Every Youtube member is annoying and incredibly stupid. One look at the comments for any given video is proof enough.

4. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

^ Oh, that includes me, eh? And many other "not so annoying people" ;). Nahhh, this is just to predeem a regular platform, tehuber.

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I came in here to post the fred thing.

God he annoys me.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Like this post?

Uber is correct. Every youtuber is annoying and incredibly stupid. Including me.

7. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

They annoy each other :-X

8. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I annoy myself with my own youtube ;D

ohh and youtubes a asshole for muting my videos and not letting me upload in HD

9. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I second that. Just seems like the majority of people are either showing off or pulling a "Hey everyone look at me talk about absolute crap" stunt.

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0sQA9ILZSU
    One of the only good videos on youtube.

And have you people seen the emo/twilight/anime fangirls on youtube? They make me rage.

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

I really only use youtube to look up music videos and the like. You can only get so much out of 30 second clips and people always love to upload music videos without permission anyways.

You'd honestly be better off labeling the users and videos that aren't annoying since that list is much more feasible by far.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yes, just looking at youtube comments gives you a huge list of fucktards.

13. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

you know theres always assholes on youtube even after you do something good theres always a random troll

14. ulikepie

ulikepie Well-Known Member

Well I cant remember his name but on every video this guy yelling about random crap.

15. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I couldn't put it any better myself.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Trolls =/= Assholes

17. tehuber1337

There are so many things wrong with this post that I don't even know where to start.

18. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

yeah.....one thing is you

19. tehuber1337

Nice try, but clearly "this post" referred to the one I was quoting.

20. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

hmmm...you did not pop....youre cool....I thaught you would have insulterd me or something....good job