1. This forum is in read-only mode.

More KH questions

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ASuch, Oct 30, 2009.

1. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

For 358/2 days, what should I bring to take down the Dustflier?
    And how do I beat mission 68? What do I need to bring?

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/943346/57522 :)
    Post Merge: [time]1256943184[/time]

3. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

For Keyblade and equipment, I suggest Zero Gear with 4 sight units and equip critical sun to do some real damage.

4. teserut

teserut Guest

dustflier has really high defence, so doing what galih said would be good. The walkthrough that was posted doesn't give a fast, good way of beating the dustflier but instead a slow boring one. If you wanna really have fun killing that son of a
    !@#$ then you should equip lots of healing, auto life and alot of limit recharges. Then just let him hit you alot and limit him alot. Thats how I did it and it was pretty cool ^_^. Btw apart from the exp, the premium orb and the fact that you filled up the mission bar for this particular mission he doesn't really give you much (unless you consider those three things to be alot). As for mission 68, you need high jump 3 with 2 high jump L+. Then go to the cave of wonders, stand on the broken pillar on the right side of it and just keep trying to time your jump so you get up, then collect the badge, treasure chest and glide over and get the other treasure chest. If you want to complete the optional objective aswell then there are some high up enemies that you have to kill.

5. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Well I just got two more questions:
    1: Is Oathkeeper better then the regular Zero Gear keyblade?
    2: What happens if I add two ability units to Zero Gear?

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

1:Not sure
    2:It becomes another keyblade : Two become one

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

1: Depends on your prefference, I like Kingdom Key + more
    2: Same as groh

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

1: Oathkeeper's actually a fairly solid choice. It has a fast swing speed and its combos aren't too bad, iirc. It also has an ability (Vitality Barrier, I think?) that a Zero Gear without an Ability Unit will lack.
    2: You'll get Two Become One, which is a fairly hefty Keyblade.

9. natnat886

natnat886 New Member

Dodging the fireballs can be tricky at times. You can use the columns on the sides of the plaza to hide from the fireballs and don't get hit. I found it easier to do that than gliding away.

10. masterdude3000

masterdude3000 Active Member

yh i found KH easy tho took me 1 day to complete it