1. This forum is in read-only mode.

More info about my game...yeah!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by T-Dub, Oct 7, 2009.

1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Purrah, I'm back with a walkthrough about my game. I had to take the first two links down, cuz I found that it was problem with Wing Attack. I've succesfully fixed those and here to give you all those two new link. Plus a walkthrough about what pokemon gym leaders uses and a quick refresh on how to make your pokemon evolve.

I also now, took the liberty to make a patch, containing both version of my game. It even has readme inside of it, telling you what you have to do to patch. It's WAY more convenient than the pre-patched roms to me, plus I also edited more on the patches than the roms.

Alright, folks, here's the link to the patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?dkmthmzzmzj

And remember, with both games, you can even use your old save files, so you don't have to start over.

Evolution Walkthrough
    The evolution solution
    Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath by being exposed to the Water Stone. (Some wild water type might hold water stones) It evolves into Politoed by holding the Splash Plate and leveling up in sun light.

Kadabra evolves into Alakazam by holding the Mind Plate and leveling up in sun light.

Machoke evolves into Machamp by holding the Fist Plate and leveling up in sun light.

Graveler evolves into Golem by holding the Earth Plate and leveling up in sun light.

Haunter evolves into Gengar by holding the Spooky Plate and leveling up in moon light.

Slowpoke still evolves into Slowbro at Lv 37, but evolves into Slowking by exposing it to the Water Stone.

Onix evolves into Steelix by leveling up inside Mt. Coronet, if was possible to do this inside Iron Island, trust me...It would be there instead of here.

Second verse, same as the first, Rhydon also evolves into Rhyperior by walking around and leveling up inside Mt. Coronet, and my opinion about the Iron Island thing remain the same.

Seadra evolves into Kingdra by exposing it to the luring effects of the Water Stone.

Scyther evolves into Scizor at Lv 42.

Electabuzz evolves into Electivire by exposing it to the Thunder Stone.

Magmar evolutionary condition is also similar to that of Electabuzz, just use the friggen Fire Stone on it, then presto, you have Magfatass.

Don't worry all of Eevee evolutionary conditions are still the same, so no sweating when catching one in Eterna Forest.

Porygon evolves into Porygon2 by successfully reaching Lv 38 and evolves into Porygon-Z by using the Dawn Stone on it.

Oh yeah, but I forget, Gligar evolves into Gliscor by different conditions, just let it learn the attack Slash and should evolves. The reason I did this is, because bout time you obtain a Razor Fang, you'll basically already done with the game.

Now, going straight to the Hoenn section, Kirla evolves into Gallade and Gardevior with two different conditions.

When a male Kirla reaches Lv 30 it will evolve into Gallade and when a female Kirla reaches Lv 30 it will respectively evolves into Gallade's counterpart, Gardevior...It's just that simple, there shouldn't be a Gardevior with nads walking around, that just WEIRD, so that why I changed it this way.

Just like in Ruby-Redux; Trapinch evolves into Vibrava at Lv 28 and into Flygon at Lv 40. I did that because Flygon is one of my favorite Pokemon.

On a strange twist of faith, Feebas evolves by showing it the Dawn Stone and awakening the poor thing inner beauty...or some crap like that.

Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir by exposing it to the Dusk Stone. Get it, Dusknoir...Dusk Stone...Alright, not funny.

Okay...Moving on...Snorunt still evolves the same way so don't catch a female Snorunt, level it up to 40 and expect it to evolve into Froslass...Because it won't, it'll just turn into Glalie.

Clamperl's condition is still the same as it was on Ruby-Redux, it evolves into both Huntail and Gorebyess, by respectively exposing them to either the sun or moon stone.

Now, let's foray straight to the Sinnoh Section, which won't be very long...Really.

Instead of the friendship crap, Budew evolves into Roselia at Lv 15, something the original programmers should of done.

Ya know, I was like real close into making male Combee evolve into Beedrill, but changed my mine at the last second...Think I should of went through with it. Female Combee still evolve into Vespiquen, however.

Ya know, I wasn't really never that fund of the friendship evolve thing, so I decided to make Chingling evolve into Chimecho with a moon stone.

Buneary evolves into Lopunny at Lv 30, so no more with the friendship crap.

Munchlax evolves into Snorlax, once reaching the Lv 30 mark.

Riolu evolves into Lucario on Lv 30, as well.

Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill, Espeon, Umbreon Golbat and Togepi, all still evolve by friendship evolution

...Yeah, I basically copied and pasted this info from one of my older posts. LOL

Now, the Diamond Plus/ Pearl Plus Gym Leader Walkthrough

Before I start I guess I should tell you that some of the pokemon the uses various depending on what version of the revamp you decide to download.

Roark: Diamond Plus Roark: Pearl Plus
    Lv14 Onix Lv14 Rhyhorn
    Lv14 Aron Lv14 Aron
    Lv15 Cranidos Lv15 Craindos
    Not that much changed, right, well, basically every gym leader pokemon is swapped like this...

Gardenia: Diamond Plus Gardenia: Pearl Plus
    Lv21 Skiploom Lv21 Bayleef
    Lv22 Leafeon Lv22 Leafeon
    Lv24 Roserade Lv24 Roserade

Maylene: Diamond Plus Maylene: Pearl Plus
    Lv32 Riolu Lv33 Farfetch'd (Why? Figure it out)
    Lv34 Heracross Lv33 Heracross
    Lv34 Lopunny Lv34 Lopunny
    Lv35 Lucario Lv35 Lucario

Crasher Wake: Diamond Plus
    Lv35 Gyarados
    Lv35 Ludicolo
    Lv36 Lanturn
    Lv37 Floatzel
    Lv38 Empoleon
    Hmm...I like this team, I think I'll keep it the same.

Fantina: Diamond Plus
    Lv41 Drifblim
    Lv43 Gengar
    Lv43 Mismagius
    Lv44 Dusknoir
    This team is unchange on Pearl Plus

Byron: Diamond Plus Byron: Pearl Plus
    Lv45 Bronzong Lv45 Bronzong
    Lv44 Steelix Lv46 Skarmory
    Lv46 Bastiodon Lv46 Bastiodon
    Lv48 Aggron Lv48 Aggron

Candice: Diamond Plus Candice: Pearl Plus
    Lv52 Abomasnow Lv51 Abomasnow
    Lv50 Sneasel Lv52 Lapras
    Lv52 Walrein Lv52 Walrein
    Lv52 Glaceon Lv52 Glaceon
    Lv53 Froslass Lv53 Froslass

Volkner: Diamond Plus Volkner: Pearl Plus
    Lv56 Electabuzz Lv56 Electabuzz
    Lv57 Luxray Lv58 Luxray
    Lv58 Magnezone Lv56 Electrode
    Lv57 Raichu Lv58 Riachu
    Lv58 Jolteon Lv58 Jolteon
    Lv59 Electivire (With Earthquake/Ice Punch...Think you can handle that? This applies to both Diamond/Pearl Plus)

The starter off of Diamond Plus The starter off of Pearl Plus
    Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup Chikorita, Torchic, and Squirtle

The Rival off of Pearl Plus will always pick Totodile (Cuz I like Totodile) Also, there's this strange glitch in the game, when changing the starters. It will always make the rival pick Turtwig, which I just replaced with Totodile...Totally weak. Does anybody know the narc file for the starter pokemon? Also, does anyone know how to activate the National Dex early too?

Right now, I'm currently working on a Platinum Version of this, it should be ready...hopefully before the end of the year...I'm up to Byron now...I finally figured out how to use thenewpoketext LOL, it took some time, but I finally figured out how things work. Right now, I'm messing around with the Menus, and what the messagebox says when you use a HM out on field. So far, so good! I also changed some of the dialogue what the rival says at the beginning of the game.

Now to contiune. Alright, I guess I start with the Galactic Battle Commanders/Boss battle encountering. I should first state that the Pokemon the Galactic Commanders use are the same on both Diamond Plus/Pearl Plus.

Galactic Battle Walkthrough

Battle 1: Vs Commander Mars Battle 1: Vs Commander Jupiter
    Lv14 Tangela Lv21 Snorunt
    Lv15 Luxio LV22 Mawile
    Lv17 Purugly Lv21 Poliwhirl
    Lv23 Skuntank

Battle 2: Vs Commander Mars Battle 2: Vs Commander Jupiter
    Lv48 Tangrowth Lv54 Poliwrath
    Lv47 Luxray Lv56 Froslass
    Lv46 Drapion Lv55 Skuntank
    Lv49 Purugly (This is when she teams up with Mars on Mt. Cornet)

Battle 3: Vs Commander Mars
    Lv55 Luxray
    Lv56 Tangrowth
    Lv54 Drapion
    (She puts up Purugly?! Battle with Jupiter)

Battle 1: Vs Commander Saturn
    Lv44 Kadabra
    Lv46 Lickitung
    Lv46 Toxicroak
    Lv47 Kangaskhan

Battle 2: Vs Commander Saturn
    Lv51 Alakazam
    Lv50 Kangaskhan
    Lv49 Toxicroak
    Lv52 Lickilicky
    Lv50 Granbull

Battle 1: Vs Galactic Boss Cyrus (Diamond/Pearl Plus)
    Lv50 Sneasel
    Lv52 Ursaring
    Lv53 Honchkrow
    Lv52 Houndoom

Battle 2: Vs Galactic Boss Cyrus (Pearl Plus)
    Lv57 Honchkrow
    Lv56 Ursaring
    Lv56 Magnezone
    Lv56 Houndoom
    Lv57 Weavile

Battle 2: Vs Galactic Boss Cyrus (Diamond Plus)
    Lv57 Honchkrow
    Lv56 Ursaring
    Lv55 Probopass
    Lv56 Houndoom
    Lv57 Weavile

Wow, this walkthrough thing is sorta fun, I should of been wrote one along time ago...Moving on!

...Next, I'll cover the Pokemon the Elite Four uses, and posts Rival Battle and what item a wild Pokemon holds tomorrow...

Before I start I should info youse guy that just like the gym leaders the Pokemon the Elite Four uses various on what game you picked, or whatever. Not ever member have a new pokemon just...two.

Elite Four Walkthrough

Diamond/Pearl Plus: Aaron
    Lv61 Ninjask
    Lv62 Flygon
    Lv61 Vespiquen
    Lv62 Venomoth
    Lv63 Armaldo

Diamond Plus: Bertha Pearl Plus: Bertha
    Lv62 Camerupt Lv62 Camerupt
    Lv64 Swampert Lv64 Swampert
    Lv63 Sandslash Lv63 Claydol
    Lv65 Rhyperior Lv65 Rhyperior
    Lv64 Hippowdon Lv64 Hippowdon

Diamond Plus: Flint Pearl Plus: Flint
    Lv64 Ninetales Lv64 Ninetales
    Lv66 Flareon Lv66 Flareon
    Lv66 Arcanine Lv66 Arcanine
    Lv67 Magmortar Lv67 Magmortar
    Lv66 Infernape Lv66 Blaziken
    He's weaker on Pearl Plus? Oh, well...

Diamond Plus: Lucian Pearl Plus: Lucian
    Lv66 Grumpig Lv66 Grumpig
    Lv68 Espeon Lv68 Espeon
    Lv68 Metagross Lv66 Metagross
    Lv66 Starmie Lv68 Slowking
    Lv69 Gallade Lv69 Gallade

Diamond/Pearl Plus: Sinnoh Region Champion: Cynthia
    Lv68 Spiritomb
    Lv70 Togekiss
    Lv70 Umbreon
    Lv69 Porygon-Z
    Lv70 Gardevoir
    Lv71 Garchomp

Can't find the Plates needed to make your Pokemon Evolve? Well, here's a list of EVERY PLATE location NEEDED to achieve evolution.

The Earth Plate can be found inside Oreburgh Gate.
    Go north up the path, then follow around and take the stairs to the basement. Surf to the far left of the cave and use Strength to get to the Poké Ball.

Requires Rock Smash, Surf and Strength to reach

The Fist Plate can be found on Route 215
    Check your map for the exact location, it's inside a Poké Ball near the left side of the route.

Requires Cut to reach

The Mind Plate can be found inside Solaceon Ruin
    Just go to the Seventh (Last) Floor, and you'll find it sealed inside a Pokeball, along side some other PokeBalls.

No HM(s) needed to reach this Plate

The Spooky Plate can be found within the Amity Square (D/P area)
    It's located inside or next to one of the stone houses on the eastern side of the park...Good luck finding it!

No HM(s) needed to reach this Plate, just a cute Pokemon, like Buneary or Pikachu...

The Splash Plate can found on a small beach at the buttom of Route 220

Requires Surf to reach.

All credit goes to Bulbapedia, that's where I got this information from...Hope you're ALL happy now!

Don't worry, I don't plan to make a habit outta this...

Now, for the rival encounters against...Barry?
    Keep in mind, that the battle various depending on what version you pick to play. Also, the Pokemon the rival uses against you diverse depending what starter you chooses (The rule applies ONLY to Diamond Plus)
    I start with the Rival Battles off of Pokemon Diamond Plus

Rival Encounters (Diamond Plus)
    Piplup as Starter Turtwig as Starter Chimchar as Starter
    Rival Battle 1 Rival Battle 1 Rival Battle 1
    Lv9 Starly Lv9 Pidgey Lv9 Togepi
    Lv11 Turtwig Lv11 Chimchar Lv11 Piplup

Rival Battle 2 Rival Battle 2 Rival Battle 2
    Lv24 Staravia Lv24 Pidgeotto Lv24 Togetic
    Lv24 Eevee Lv24 Eevee Lv24 Eevee
    Lv25 Gligar Lv25 Swinub Lv25 Yanma
    Lv26 Grotle Lv26 Monferno Lv26 Prinplup

Rival Battle 3 Rival Battle 3 Rival Battle 3
    Lv34 Staravia Lv34 Pidgeotto Lv34 Togetic
    Lv36 Vaporeon Lv36 Leafeon Lv36 Flareon
    Lv35 Gligar Lv35 Piloswine Lv35 Yanma
    Lv37 Grotle Lv37 Monferno Lv37 Prinplup

Rival Battle 4 Rival Battle 4 Rival Battle 4
    Lv43 Staraptor Lv43 Pidgeot Lv43 Togetic
    Lv42 Spoink Lv42 Mantyke Lv42 Phanpy
    Lv44 Vaporeon Lv44 Leafeon Lv44 Flareon
    Lv44 Gliscor Lv44 Mamoswine Lv44 Yanmega
    Lv45 Torterra Lv45 Infernape Lv45 Empoleon

Battle WITH Rival Battle WITH Rival Battle WITH Rival
    Lv51 Lopunny Lv51 Mismagius Lv51 Gardevoir
    Lv50 Staraptor Lv52 Mamoswine Lv50 Togekiss
    Lv51 Grumpig Lv50 Pidgeot Lv52 Yanmega
    Lv52 Gliscor Lv51 Mantine Lv51 Donphan
    Lv52 Vaporeon Lv52 Leafeon Lv52 Flareon
    Lv53 Torterra Lv53 Infernape Lv53 Empoleon

Rival Battle 6 Rival Battle 6 Rival Battle 6
    Lv59 Staraptor Lv57 Pidgeot Lv59 Togekiss
    Lv57 Grumpig Lv57 Mantine Lv57 Donphan
    Lv57 Lopunny Lv59 Mismagius Lv57 Gardevoir
    Lv58 Gliscor Lv58 Mamoswine Lv58 Yanmega
    Lv59 Vaporeon Lv59 Leafeon Lv59 Flareon
    Lv60 Torterra Lv60 Infernape Lv60 Empoleon

Rival Battle 7 Rival Battle 7 Rival Battle 7
    Lv73 Staraptor Lv73 Pidgeot Lv73 Togekiss
    Lv72 Lopunny Lv72 Mantine Lv73 Yanmega
    Lv74 Grumpig Lv74 Mismagius Lv74 Gardevoir
    Lv73 Gliscor Lv73 Mamoswine Lv72 Donphan
    Lv74 Vaporeon Lv74 Leafeon Lv74 Flareon
    Lv75 Torterra Lv75 Infernape Lv75 Empoleon

There is a Battle 8, ya know, after you defeat the Elite Four 20 times, but who in the hell in the right would play a game that long to do that, hmmm?! But, it has been editted, the rival's Pokemon levels are between Lv93-95. You'll never reach that?!?!?!?!

My next update, which will be tomorrow, I'll talk about the Rival Battles on Pearl Plus and finally reveil what wild Pokemon hold items.

...Well, I guess that's it for now. Bye-Bye!!!!!

2. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

any new regions and stuff? :O

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You have any idea how hard that is to add?

As for the guide...not bad...but some of the new evo's are...far harder to obtain o_0

4. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

thanks for the feedback youse guys! hmm...yeah, I have to agree with mds64 with the new region thing, there's no way I could make a new one, too hard!

Now for the evolution part, too hard to obtain; what do you mean?

5. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

I've finally updated my walkthrough if my game, it contains the Rival Battle, up to so far I've only written the battle off of Diamond Plus. Enjoy reading.