1. This forum is in read-only mode.

More help (this time with games)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iSpawn, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSpawn

iSpawn Active Member

Well everytime I try to play a DS game on my No$GBA, I always seem to get this problem with DS games.

[​IMG]

There is a NDS mode for the No$GBA from what I recall, but I don't know if I have to download another emulator ? I'm not completely sure on the whole situation.

So yea, if you can set me in the right path, thanks, any help is welcomed. :p

And I also need help on this as well. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=20786.0

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

what version of No$GBA are you using?

3. iSpawn

iSpawn Active Member

I'm not sure, how do I check it?

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Help -> About.

If you don't have version 2.6a, you may have to manually set the save type for each game. Options -> Emulation setup -> NDS Cartridge Backup Media; change that, save settings and see if it works. If not, try something else.

If none of the options work, you may have to apply the ARM7 fix to the rom. The Common Issues thread has instructions on this.

5. iSpawn

iSpawn Active Member

Alright, I do have the 2.6 version, but it doesn't have a "a" next to it.

6. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Well, that "a" marks a significant and relevant difference; 2.6a has automatic save type detection, which means you won't need to go through that process for each game.

7. iSpawn

iSpawn Active Member

Oh alright, so how can I get the DS games to work with it? :-X

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read tehuber's post. Get 2.6a https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 which will have a Auto save type function.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.