1. This forum is in read-only mode.

moon landing, real or not???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ultra, Dec 22, 2007.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

i was surfing and a member had a signature that said lunar landing is fake. i figure he's probably right, we did actually landed on the moon as there are photos and film taken from the landing. in addition, there were rock samples and such. then i checked out some articles about the arguement from the opposite and found some evidence by them that is convincing. so now i'm not so certain anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8fCxRQJS9M&feature=related
    one of the arguement was, how is it possible that there is wind in space if there is no atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_CMgqitv98&feature=related
    proves that it is real as they are filmed on a ship and you see out off space.

both yes and no provide good and persistant arguments.
    what do you think.

2. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

Well, I learned that the flag looks like it is being blown because it was positioned to. That's what's cool about no gravity/atmosphere: It'll always stay that way. I say its real.

EDIT: That almost looks fake (the first one)...

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i dont know for sure, but i'm quite certain that the flag is framed to stay that way....

anyway, let hope in near future when space travel is like taking a cap out or town, we can check the moon landing site our self...if you leave that long.

4. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

You mean man never really landed on the moon?

5. killerman

killerman Guest

Maybe they did and maybe they didn't?

I don't know, I suppose they may have faked it to get one over on Russia.

6. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I never heard of this conspiracy before...

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Dude, the "moon landing" conspiracy theorem was all over the news several years ago :eek:

But I guess it was not that big enough deal to make it THAT infamous

Anyway I'd like to ask of another conspiracy theorem kinda related to this one

Are those freakin' thin grey men with big black eyes real? ???

8. Void

Void Well-Known Member

The moon has no gravity? Not true, it has roughly 16.7% of the gravity strength that Earth does. I'm sure that if it was fake, the government would take time to aim towards complete authenticity. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, there's a conspiracy for fucking everything now.

9. O_exe

O_exe Member

I'm more confident in it happening than in it being a conspiracy. In the end though I really couldn't care less as it was about politics more than anything.

10. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

call me a nerd, but i always have this argument with my mates.

the way i see it, the original moon landing is a fake. the usa was falling behind on teh moon race, and they really wanted to lay a claim to the moon and its potential resources. so they staged THE INITIAL moon landing.

HOWEVER it is a fact that they returned. there have been 11 documented moon landings (or something like that) and the fact remains that it doesnt matter how much money you give people, you cant keep their mouth shut about everything, which is where the rumour of the moon landing being fake comes from.

anyway, thats what i think.

11. calvin_0

well unless we have a strong evident of the original Moon Landing site is fake, the history will still know that Neil Armstrong as the 1st man on moon.

12. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Rumours are bound to come anyways. There will always be conspiracies about things like this, and the video as it is was bound to get nay-sayers. Even though you cannot scientifically prove anything in the video to be false, many people still accuse it. I'm not saying it's a definite true, but it can't be proven false as it. Innocent until proven guilty, aye?

13. sean-dude

sean-dude Well-Known Member

first man on the moon? the man with the camera recording it was!!!

14. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

lol! i never thought of that

15. calvin_0

there is a camera man? i don think so, like all the space recoding, it is capture by a droid or robot, then sent the feedback to earth via Satelite

correct me if i'm wrong.

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Buzz Aldrin (I think) had a video camera on the moon.

17. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ yep thats the one, big controversy over whether is was him or the other dude on the moon first, or was that something else? maybe he was second....

Anyway havnt you guys seen the Red Bull advert? cause thats what really happened

18. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    but that part where the flag is winding is a bit suspicious...

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well scientifically speaking in a place like the moon where there is no atmosphere there should also be no wind 'cause "you need air for it to blow", but there are also other wind like forces acting in the solar system, one of 'em is the sun's solar wind the other is magnetic wind caused by the interaction of the planets & the sun's gravitational forces. Another thing conspiracy theorists see as a reason for the video to be fictitious is the sand that the astronauts kick off the ground as they say, if the moon's gravity is less than that of the earth's then why'd the dirt dropped easily back on the ground, wouldn't it slowly drop instead or not drop at all?? ???

20. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

is this post real, is this forum real oohhhh a conspiricy.

even if the first one was fake, people have been on the moon since so who realy cares