1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Monster Rancher DS English Version?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by tarotmaniac, Nov 14, 2009.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

I was always asking about this game and looking for english translations for the game because it never made it outside of japan. And i still havent found any translation patches. So i was going to gamesradar.com and i came across screenshots of the game in english which were posted Nov 11! i was so surpised when i saw this because most site i have read said that there was no chance of this getting released outside of japan because it has a sequel already. Can anyone shed some light to this? Im so excited if it does come out with an NA release:)

http://www.gamesradar.com/ds/monster-rancher-ds/screenshots/g-20091111153319208097

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/11/10/again-and-monster-rancher-ds-two-cing-games-from-tecmo-coming-next-year/

Its probably true.

3. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

it's confirmed, check out gamespot, it's going to be out next year. this might be a good game!

4. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Great news. I've been waiting for this for so long. I'm definitely looking forward for the release. :D

Yay! *Do the dance*

5. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

me too! =)

6. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

This is such great newsfor so many of the Monster Rancher fans out there who can't understand Jap. I am such one. But then... What took them so long? Jeez.

I say it's worth the wait, though. I say the game is as awesome as it's going to get. But March is still pretty far a wait.
    And as for how monsters are generated... I don't really mind. It'd be interesting to see what I'll get from drawing a pocket lint.

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Just hope that the date will not be extended. ;D

8. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

So Glad To Hear That Its Coming Out Next year. Another game To add to my wait list;))