1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Monster Rancher 2 DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ShiningSol, Mar 18, 2010.

1. ShiningSol

ShiningSol New Member

Anyone got any news on US/EU release of Monster Rancher (Farm) 2 DS?
    The last info I have been able to get on Google is a 30th March release however it is not on the 'upcoming roms' section via the homepage

Been waiting months for an english release of this one.

2. goofnaguy

goofnaguy New Member

Well, it supposedly came out today, but after extensive searches on the internet, I haven't been able to find a single english rom. I really hope someone uploads one here soon. This is the first time this site didn't have the game I wanted on the first day of its release.

3. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

OMG I've been searching for early dumps...no luck....still not out today:(((

4. goofnaguy

goofnaguy New Member

That sucks... When will it be out then? I've searched the websites of a lot of different game stores like gamestop, and they don't even have the game listed in their site. It's annoying.

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

GameFAQs says that release date is 22 July 2010

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/data/946519.html

6. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

WHAT?!?!?! :-O This sucks:(((

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Apparently there isn't an actual release date yet for the game, just a lot of speculation

8. goofnaguy

goofnaguy New Member

9. nash0324

nash0324 New Member

did anyone find even just a fan translation patch? im really itching to play it since for me the last best monster rancher I played was MR 2 in the playstation console. :-[

could you include the link too. thx

10. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Indeed, Monster Rancher DS's release date has been pushed to July 22nd, so nothing to do but wait.

I'm sure loads of people have tried to find a fan translation patch, since 2 Monster Rancher DS games were released in Japan long before news of MRDS coming to USA. Back then, official english localization was bleak. I consider the sudden news of english MRDS a lucky break.

Back to point, No fan translation exist for either Japanese Monster Rancher DS games. If I recall correctly, it's because of the text file being a different format than usual, hence eager and able translators unable to do anything.