1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Monster Racer DS (U) wifi problems

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Anakaris, May 20, 2010.

1. Anakaris

Anakaris New Member

Hi!

When I try to play againts others, or trade monster over wifi, it seems that my ds wont connect. I'm using a nintendo usb wifi connector. When i check my connection after starting the game it works. But when it's searching for other players via wifi, that little icon that shows your wifi connection, it's red. What could be the problem? Because I can play other games online.

2. totallydood

totallydood Guest

The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB adapter is not recommended. It always has problems with newer games. I would suggest getting a wireless router (cheap, 19.99 at Wal-Mart) and using that. Sorry.

3. Anakaris

Anakaris New Member

Ohh I know what was the problem. I was using wireless play. It didn't even ask me to connect to nintendo ds wifi connection. So where can i play online? Because I can't in the racers union.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Have you checked the lower level of the Racers Union? I still can't go down there (just finished up the Australia place, Oceania I think), but that may be the place. Or is it like Pokemon in the fact that you can only race against other people if you have their friend code?