1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Monster hunter TRI online

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by rell, Apr 23, 2010.

1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Before I busy 20$ on cash on the new classic controler i
    and 50$ for the game( not reAlly, I'll be downloading that :)) I have a question, does this game lag online just Like any other wii game
    does??

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It most likely depends on people connections weather it will lag or not

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Is that the supposed to be the case for all games?? Because some games,like brawl, lag no matter what.Naruto3 shippuden.castlevania.I could probly name more.

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

thats the case for all online games. I had some cases of brawl not lagging, mario kart never lagged for me

5. rell

rell Well-Known Member

I never mentioned Mariojaet. That game has never had problems. I played with my friend online , both of our connections were at 100% yet it still lagged for us. Ieven called nintendo to get to the bottom of it and they spent hours trying to get it working right but never got it. I changed the configurations on my wireless router and ecerything. Nothing worked. Now back on topic, does this game lag for you??
    Post Merge: [time]1272047413[/time]
    I think I'll Just have to wait untill I get the game and find out.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

It's really not that bad...
    Since they have a bunch of servers, and then subdivide those, kinda like PSOBB, it's really not laggy at all. I can't exactly tell you because I was torrenting while playing, which is probably what caused my disconnect...