1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Modern Warfare 2 for Nintendo

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by asdzxc123789, Aug 5, 2009.

1. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

According to Kotaku ,Actvision Blizzard announced; CoD MW2 is coming to Wii and DS 2 weeks later than normal release. It will be developed by Treyarch.

Now ,I do not want to be dickhead but this is gotta stop. 55 million people owns a Wii. Do you know how many CoD WaW's sold for Wii? Less than half of Ps3's (It sold 4 at Ps3 ,5.5 at 360 ,1 at Wii).

This is nothing but beeing greedy. I think some games (and producers) should stay on certain consoles. For example ,Activison at Ps360 ,Sega at Wii.

Write this down ,MW2 Wii will not sell more than 1.2 million.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

The wii has great oppurtunities for shooter games but the style in which CoD/Warfare 2 does not suit the controller or it's abilities

3. dlwhdrlf

dlwhdrlf Well-Known Member

[NDS] Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Mobilized

Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Mobilized

Info
    http://ds.ign.com/articles/101/1010028p1.html

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Re: [NDS] Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Mobilized

The review section is for your own reviews. Moved to Nintendo Gaming Discussion and merged with other thread.

5. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

i think that shooters should be more suited for the Wii, since pointing is much easier then lightly flicking the analog to get it in the right place.

6. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Did you played WaW at both systems?
    Yeah.

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Wow I just started playing a new game of Modern Warfare 1 on my DS just last week and I read this... lol can't wait

8. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

One thing to say. Get rid of the stupid minigames like in World at War. I still prefer Modern Warfare, cant wait for this one.

9. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

QFT!

10. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

The Wii will be really crap to play on, if you're gonna use things like the wii zapper
    I mean - THE TRIGGER'S IN THE GODDAMN FRONT OF THE GUN!?