1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Modding a 360, hacked games.

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Patton, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Patton

Patton Guest

Possible?

Can anybody confirm?

I have money, but I hate spending $60 for a game.

So, I want to mod my xbox, with software.
    Don't want to go the modchip route.

Anyone, can you give me some information?

Thanks

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

as does everyone. thing is mate if u want to play "back-ups" u need to chip . and then cause 360's are gay and the only good shit about them is online and u have to pay for it u need to use firmware hacks than u can play online till gaysoft figure it out and ban ur console (yes ur console, even if u got real game u fuck up once the console is banned) but i heard not seen myself a firmware hack that gives u free xbox live . but still to good u need chip. the only console that did not need a chip to play "back-ups" was the ps2 with swap magic non other.
    and again i don't know how many times i have said this now never buy a 360 or any next gen console get a pc there far better

3. mysticaloctopus

mysticaloctopus Well-Known Member

You won't get a live firmware hack because live status is almost certainly stored in a database held by the live servers. This means when you go to sign in, your console handshakes with the servers, who let it in or kick it off depending on whether you have bought live time, have not, or are permab&.

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Please use proper English. If they could hack an Xbox 360, I might consider buying one.

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i've been researching and i didn't see any mod chips, either software to play backups...

and if the ps3 could be hacked, i'd prefer a ps3...

6. beundertaker

beundertaker Active Member

more than possible but

You void your warranty
    no more playing xbox live

the big thing is voiding the warranty. If you get the 3ROD then you are extremely SOL.

7. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Yes very confirm they can be hacked. I seen stores selling pirated Xbox360 games. However, Im not sure if its true or not but this guy said that you should avoid playing pirated games. It may be unstable and sometimes cause your Xbox problems.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

They all say that to persuade you not to do it.

9. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

*cough cough* if that does happen, then buy a 360 for pirated games and buy another one for the xbox live... :p

no, i'm joking... but it seems you need to choose between pirated games and xbox live... i'd go for games...

10. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Why not? They make more money selling pirated games than original ones.

11. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i may be wrong, but don't you need to have a game to play it online??...

12. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

but that's the point of playing hacked games!!... not paying!!...