1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mobile Phones or Portable Devices?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rpgirl, Feb 25, 2010.

1. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

So most of us got a mobile phone and alot got DS/PSP or both.... ;D
    Could you survive without one of these - either a mobile or a portable gaming device when you go out?
    Which one is more important to you and one you can't ldo without?? ;) 8)

2. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

My phone that acts as my music player too (and it's not Apple made.)

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I use my PSP for everything! Emailing, surfing the web, gaming, cracking wifi codes...err....

I use my phone for calling people. :p

I use my DS to play Pokemans and the latest worthless DS games.

And YES!

I could readily live without any of them.

4. martin81

martin81 Member

i use my phone - nokia 5800 xm for everything i have 8gb memory card in it
    use it for music player, games , wifi ,skype and msn and im on 3 network so skype/msn are free ;)

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I could live without a handheld console, in fact I do. my phone is usually turned off or has a dead battery so I can probably live without that as well.

6. rjsec4ever

rjsec4ever Well-Known Member

I couldn't live without them. Internet-only apps on the iPod touch, and when the connection is cut, I use my mobile (enV touch) for Facebook. Nonetheless, that's all it is about: Facebook and games.

7. getbuck21

getbuck21 Well-Known Member

I can't live without my phone.. I'm always texting :) and i could probably live without my ipod or psp or ds.. but why the hell would I?

8. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

I'd have to say DS, because my phone just doesn't have the capabilities that my DS has.

9. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I have a stone age phone and I don't bother to change it because it hardly being used. I would rather have a portable gaming device than spend a hefty price on handphones...afterall it is used for calling, texting or receiving calls...I could still live without a phone but my DS and PSP stays in my handbag...:))