1. This forum is in read-only mode.

mmorpg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deank27, Nov 9, 2009.

1. deank27

deank27 Well-Known Member

kk, im looking for a mmorpg where you :

-levels up fast
    -makes money fast
    -has quests
    -where you can actually see the equipments you eqquiped on your character

if any mmorpg that meets thrdr requirements pls post thank you

2. MerchantGhost

MerchantGhost Member

You could try Luna Online. I've become quite addicted to that one. And it has everything you listed. ^_^

Although it does have a cutesy anime theme. May seem kinda girly with just a glance.

3. tvrtko

tvrtko Well-Known Member

Maybe Champions Online?

4. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

MU online

5. deank27

i thought you have to pay for MU?

I looked at luna and i guess i got "attracted" to it lolz thanks
    u sure i can see the my equipments?

6. MerchantGhost

MerchantGhost Member

Yes, your character wears everything you equip except hats/helmets. And yes...Luna has much anime boobies lol

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

World of Warcraft, or perhaps RF Online.
    I only know those two.

8. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

With both of these it kind of ruins the game. If you level up fast you just get a community of people that have achieved the highest level, making no one uber to look to up.

Even moreso with money, in mmos the way I see it is, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The more money there is in a game the less value each individual piece of money becomes. This is basic economics. What constitues to being rich? a certain ammount of money? no, it's the % of money you own in a game, so saying get rich quick is unrealistic, not everyone can get rich in an mmo otherwise items become too expensive.

Aside from this, I'd recommend Dofus. It's a fun tactical mmorpg that is getting a huge update soon to improve the graphics of the whole game. I really enjoyed and ended up getting to level 199 (max is 200). You can see the hat and cape you wear aswell.

You could always go for Wakfu. The 'new' dofus, set in the future of the dofus world. I've not played much but from what I have played it seems alot more complex than dofus. Still fun though.

9. deank27

Well , thanks for the ideas but i decided to play luna suggested by MerchantGhost. and no not because of anime boobies lolz

10. MerchantGhost

MerchantGhost Member

Yay. My suggestion wins. Glad to help. Dofus is also pretty fun though.

11. SmR_696

SmR_696 Guest

Just Go Play DOTA Its Addicting:p AnD The Fastest level up possible

12. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

try rohan online