1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mirabilis Castle help please :D (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Deathbreak911, May 12, 2009.

1. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

I can't seem to find what to do! I have broken the 3 statues and I can't move the four inside it, and the FAQ's don't help much. Please help ^.^ Thanks

2. jrockkjs

jrockkjs New Member

you walk over to the right side and up the stairs, face the statue and press a. i believe thats where you are.

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Yeah that part pissed me off too, but after finding it, you feel really stupid :p
    if that part is where you get into "Humpty Dumpty" castle, the last one you should destroy is the one right next to the stairs by climbing them just as jrockkjs said

4. Deathbreak911

that's a good idea, and I really want to do it, but there are no statues! D:

5. crazytuna

so wait where are you at?

6. Deathbreak911

Let me restate that, I broke the three and they never came back!

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

oOo..you did the right thing already,just smash the rightmost statue after you push it to the right staircase..For futher information,go to www.gamespot.com or www.gamefaq.com...they provide lots of walkthrough,even some of it are very confusing...

8. Deathbreak911

Wait, after I push it to the right staircase? So, I can move the four large statues in there?

9. crazytuna

Are the statues the one that look like eggs?
    if yes, the one on the most-left falls in the hole
    the one next to it gets pushed to the wall
    the third one, also gets pushed to the wall
    and the last one, the right-most one, push it to the staircase on your right, climb on the staircase, turn to the statue and press A

10. Deathbreak911

I press A to move them, right? There were three statues there that looked like eggs that are now all broke and gone, and four statues left. When I press A on them, no matter where I am (i've tried everywhere!) it says "You can't push it from here." I've tried just pushing, but that dosen't work either. D:

11. jrockkjs

jrockkjs New Member

stay on the left side of the last statue press a. after the dialog then press right. then it should move over. after it moves over, go up the stairs then press a on the statue and you should break it

12. crazytuna

Can you take a picture of the place where you're at cause it seems hard to understand for us
    right now you said there was 7 statues >_>

13. Deathbreak911

Wait... wtf! It now works....
    Thanks for the help, all!

14. crazytuna

haha no problem dude