1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mini Ninjas Help on Plane of spirits

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by peitrus, Sep 11, 2009.

1. peitrus

peitrus New Member

I need help the 3rd i believe plane of spirits. Cant get passed the one with gears..

2. scr3wd

scr3wd New Member

i can't even get past the first one. i painted the ground and that tower-like figure, and this grey cloud keeps going up and down under the space where i cut the paper. i have no idea what to do next.

3. rainbowskye

rainbowskye Member

on the 3rd plane of spirits switch to the squiggle that will turn the cogs then go on the cogs and turn your stylus round on the cog quickly in a circle it makes the cog turn i think you turn clockwise?
    Post Merge: [time]1252768110[/time]
    next you should have a dotted line under the cloud going up and down, you draw the line it will make a bridge and the little ninja will walk across it hope that helps

4. angrysquirrel

angrysquirrel New Member

i cant even figure out what to do afterthe brush part
    please help

5. johndoe666

johndoe666 New Member

Can anyone tell me how you use the items in your bag? I'm low on health and, for the life of me, I can't seem to use any of the healing plants / flowers I've collected.
    Thanks

6. Linkrocker

Linkrocker Member

1. How to get past the cloud:
    When the cloud reaches its zenith, quickly draw a line to form the bridge.

2. How to turn the gear:
    I don't know how I did it but I just kept turning the stylus in a circle ON the gear.

Hope that helps.

7. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

hey angrysquirrel - i think i know where you are! - if you look closely under the picture of the house-like thingy there is a line running from left to right paint this too and then it brings you on to the part where you have to cut the lines - hope this helps (could be completely wrong - but at least i tried :) )
    Post Merge: [time]1252894486[/time]

Post Merge: [time]1252894584[/time]
    ps i'm stuck on the cloud going up and down - i've tried painting the line when the cloud is up but nothing happens - do i have to paint anything else in the picture or just the dotted line to get the bridge t form?
    Post Merge: [time]1252895009[/time]
    gaaaaaah!! you have to draw the line from right to left - tough for lefties : (

8. oft

oft Member

i need help in the 2nd one plz and the 3rd one

9. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

Do you guys mean the 2nd and 3rd levels in the FIRST time you go into the spirit plane or 2nd and 3rd time you go into the plane? - as if you don't do the levels correctly in the plane you can't advance in the game. 1st time (in the plane) 2nd level (2nd screen i guess) just paint the line at the bottom of the screen, 3rd level use ur knife and cut the thin lines - hope this is helping if it's not just tell me!

10. oft

oft Member

yea thorw stars at his heads a couple of times from the high floor then he will fall and hit the purple thing

11. xandercatalinac

xandercatalinac Active Member

how do u do the boss in plane of spirits the snow wilderness?