1. This forum is in read-only mode.

mini ninjas for ds help chapter 5 snow wilderness

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by chriso878, Oct 31, 2009.

1. chriso878

chriso878 New Member

How do you make the cloak to get past the gate at the start of chapter 5? I have collected wood, berry, pestle and material but cant get anyone to make it for me. Have taken berry back to the one that asked for it and that didnt work. Potion making bird wont make potion and guy that wants wood wont take it. Have killed all ninjas and giant one but still wont work

2. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

3. chriso878

chriso878 New Member

anyone? ???

4. thunderbolt

thunderbolt Active Member

you can see in youtube if you have a problem

5. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

If you are in chapter5 what buttons do you push to use a Kuji spell? Please answer.

6. chriso878

chriso878 New Member

cmon anyone? couldnt see anything on the tube :-\ and whats with the thread hijacking?? ;)

7. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

Are you talking to me chriso878?
    Post Merge: [time]1257454529[/time]
    I look on you tube but they don't show the buttons.

8. krazyjox

krazyjox New Member

Hello, im stuck on this level 5 too. I've got the berry, cloth & wood. I went back to the woman who mentioned the berry
    & all she says is 'all these wild berries.... but there are so many samurai around'. I've killed every samurai now. I've
    also been back to the man who asked about the wood & he just keeps saying 'Hey! thats wood you got there! i thought
    the samurai had taken it all. I bet you had to fight like a tiger to get it off them'. And the other man @ the camp keeps
    saying 'the last time i saw shun, he was climbing the mountains behind us.'

Im clueless now!!!! Pls help...... :-[

9. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

same here.

10. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

I made the cloak but it you see the person who would not take wood just keep walking by trees and you will see a hollow place where you have to jump and just keep walking until you have to pass a big gap and another one and you'll se shun.I'm on where you have to meditate to fight the thing to pass the wall of ice.

and I need help.
    Post Merge: [time]1268347970[/time]
    Then go back to the guy you had to save and he will give you tools to make your cloak.