1. This forum is in read-only mode.

mini ninjas chapter 5 spirit world help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by goodfaerie, Sep 28, 2009.

1. goodfaerie

goodfaerie Member

hey all.

i have checked everywhere on the whole internet but cannot find an answer and am hoping someone here can help.

i am on chapter 5 the snow place and i am in the spirit world where you draw a house balancing on 2 cracked stones with another not cracked stone underneath. i am totally stuck - whatever i do the little guy either gets eaten by a cloud or squished by a house!! please someone tell me how to do it its driving me mad. thank you :)

2. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

Wow, i dont even know how you got up to world 5. I gave up at the start after frequently getting lost, lol:).

3. goodfaerie

goodfaerie Member

by looking in every little nook and cranny for EVERYTHING. good fun game though. my favourite will always be professor layton though. oh btw i got it figured out now thanks to someone on yahoo answers. if anyones reading this to try and find out themselves this is how you do it:

There are 3 rocks. First, break the middle one. You will notice the roof of the house will fall on only one side (left side). Now break the left rock. The little ninja will walk over on top of the house. Finally, break the right rock, it will send the ninja catapulting over and finish this spirit world.

thanks to gruntworker on yahoo answers :D