1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mini Ninjas Chapter 5 help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by The Alpha Gamer, Sep 15, 2009.

1. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

Anyone know how to beat the elemental in the ice mountains? Normally there's a box to draw but on this one it's a box with no top and no matter how I draw it it never appears =/

2. rainbowskye

rainbowskye Member

hi sorry but how do you get to the boss i am still walking around trying to find him!! i keep coming across a woman who says her husband is looking for her is this relevant?

3. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

Are you in the snowy mountains yet?

4. rainbowskye

rainbowskye Member

yeah im in the snowy mountains i have passed a woman who ays her husband is looking for her and when i look on the map when i get near the boss i just seem to go through some kind of side tunnel i cant get any where near the boss

5. koobsserdda

koobsserdda New Member

DRAW ALL THE BRICK WALLS, THEN BREAK ALL THE WALL WITH THE HAMMER EXCEPT FOR THE WALL FURTHEST TO THE RIGHT.
    DRAW THE SMALL WALL THAT IS TO THE RIGHT OF THE LIL' DUDE. THEN CUT THE PAPER, LET THE PAPER FALL TO THE FLOOR THEN WHEN THE TIMING IS RIGHT, BREAK THE WALL ON THE LEFT, HELL RUN TO THE PAPER, THEN START BLOWING

6. danny4

danny4 Active Member

hello The Alpha Gamer
    in chapter 4
    how do i find the 2 lever to open up the gate where you see a guy said that he doesn't know any of his girlfriend age
    thank you

7. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

yeah where do you find the 2 lever I found 1.