1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Migrating Pokemon from Real Pokemon FireRed to Platinum ROM?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Apr 1, 2010.

1. totallydood

totallydood Guest

is that possible?

2. Dime

Dime Well-Known Member

It probably will. It might not though, I can't be certain because I have a DSi.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

You can do that, I do it all the time (Emerald (REAL) - Pearl (ROM))

4. tuddy

tuddy Member

Yeah, dual-slot functionality (Pal Park) will work, provided your rom as the same region as your game cartridge. I've tested this using a spare Ruby cartridge with a Pearl rom before, and there were no problems.

On that note, all English Pokémon games are considered "same region", so you could transfer Pokémon from an American GBA cart to a UK rom and vice versa.

5. EJames2100

EJames2100 Active Member

Any idea if I could trade between Roms on my 3in1 and my roms on my R4 and/or Acekard 2i ?

6. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

im pretty sure migrating to platinum is possible for any non crap flashcarts. R4 regular or YSMENU works perfectly but somehow couldnt do it on r4i before though :/.

ive done it on the R4 lotsof times on all gba games except emerald since i dont have the game.

7. hurami

hurami Well-Known Member

i hve a cyclo ds i would like to upload my gb rom pokemon to my pltinum rom is it possible

8. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Yes. "possible for all non crap flashcarts". CycloDS is on of the best.

9. totallydood

totallydood Guest

THX. this can be locked now

10. hurami

hurami Well-Known Member

well how do i do that?

11. tsimehC

tsimehC New Member

You mean the original GameBoy games (Blue and Red)? Not possible, otherwise the GBA games can be transferred six in a real-time day over Pal Park.

12. Loerch

Loerch Member

I'm doing it daily with my Firered Game and my Platin Rom.
    For some strange reason I don't need the national pokedex on my firered though.