1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by darky000, Aug 26, 2009.

1. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Check out the updates below. No need for me to copy paste it.

Release Date:
    October 27, 2009
    http://ds.ign.com/objects/143/14349564.html

November 17, 2009 http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/mightandmagicclashofheroes/index.html?tag=result;title;0

But most sites I visited they got a release date of October 27, 2009.

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

I've never played this on the PC, but this sure looks good. Definitely going to play this once it's out. Thanks for the info. :)

3. appledipper1234

appledipper1234 New Member

IT'S OCTOBER! I really want to play this game, but my dad wont buy the real one.

4. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

the release date says Oct. 27th

5. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

I am waiting for this one too. Seems to be a little bit like the "Heroes of Might & Magic" Saga (PC). The DS is predestinated for such Games.

6. Sarah Kreuz

[​IMG]

Release date has been set for "Might & Magic - Clash of Heroes": 13.11. Found some new Screenshots on German Sites:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Looks good, I could have sworn I looked this up some time ago and it was being called a puzzle RPG doesn't look like that to me judging by the screens...unless its in the battles.

8. darky000

the 3rd and 4th screenshots are puzzle-like. You have to match 3 or more of the same unit to boost power and give enemy the disadvantage or something like that.

The environment looks really great! and the chibi sprites looks very cute. :p

9. Sarah Kreuz

Some new screenshots found on the German "4players.de";

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. darky000

Why are they all facing downward? Even the massive battle your units are facing down. Wtf.

11. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I dunno if I'm gonna play this...
    Looks a bit complicated to me... :(

12. Linkrocker

Linkrocker Member

Woah, that looks like a lot of fun.

13. darky000

Complicated games means a more challenging one. Isn't that what we crave on every game release?

14. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Complicated =/= Challenge
    Complicated = Frustrating

Like Knights in The Nightmare...
    I had no idea what is going on...too much stuff... >.<

15. darky000

Yeah, first time I tried Knights in the Nightmare, I had no idea what's going on but later on as you know the basics it's actually fun.

Besides, I like games that involves wars and revolves around it. Games like Suikoden and this. :D

16. Sarah Kreuz

Same to me. "Yggdra Union" for example is getting more and more complicated too, the farther you progress. But that`s what keeps you addicted. ;)

Don`t know why all the Units are facing down. Maybe `cause you don`t have to look on their backs, so you can easy recognize them?

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I'm huge fan of Heroes of Might and Magic series, but I'm not waiting for this game - it will be freaking puzzle game! I ask you, HOW can they make one of the best games I ever played, into some crappy, mangy puzlle? Ubisoft really pissed me off with this THING :p I'm gonna play King's Bounty instead, take that Ubi! I wish you all die >:D

If you want to see how real Heroes look, play Heroes of Might and Magic III - it's the best part.

18. Sarah Kreuz

Lol. That`s the same I had read when the original "Might & Magic"-RPG got his little Brother in the 90`s - Heroes of Might & Magic. "How can they turn an epic RPG into such a freaking round-based Chess".

After all it isn`t a "real" Heroes, it`s only set in the World of Might & Magic. Like the "Dark Messiah of Might & Magic".
    They won`t cut off the whole Heroes-Saga if this DS-Game over here becomes a success, if that`s what you`re afraid of.

Well, I love the PC-Heroes as well (especially III+V). But no problem, if Might & Magic`s doing some escapades.

19. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

it doesnt look appeling to me....

20. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

In my opinion, Heroes already died when 3do fell apart. It was their own fault, because IV was horrible, they wanted to make some innovation, but they epic failed. HoMM V isn't bad, but I just can't get into it... Only parts II-III interested me so much I have them on my comp for almost 8 years... And I don't think this game will be success, puzzle games aren't very popular :p Like Picross and PuzzleQuest- they are awesome, but I have never seen anyone playing it around my town.