1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Midori no Makibaoh

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm currently watching this wacky anime about an underdog butt ugly horse named Makibaoh.

[​IMG]

Most of you might say WTF? An anime about horse racing how lame :p

But I'm telling you now this anime's anything but lame, it's a comedy genre Anime with lots of wacky slapstick side gags & serious horse racing action. Its plot is very cliche'd though, Makibaoh is a white race horse who seems to have a birth defect because he was born quite small & even though he's already four years old he still is only as big as a large dog. He gets separated from his mother because her owner became bankrupt from debts & had to give her away as payment. Makibaoh is then thrown into a world where he needs to prove himself as a great Race horse racing against horses much bigger & faster than he is. He finds a rival in Cascade, a sinister looking beast of a horse & countless race matches between the two ensue throughout the Anime.

What I find awesome about this Anime besides the slapstick humor is the direction the creators of it took in rendering the various characters in it. Almost every human in this anime is butt ugly with big nostrills, ugly hairy bodies & over sized lips. Even the ladies in the show are like this, ugly to the nth power, ROFL! It just goes to show you that beauty is only skin deep & what really matters is your heart & will to prove your worth!

Here's the Anime's Opening Sequence just so you can see the slapstick humor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZhB2LOyB0

And don't bother reading the comments made on the video unless you can understand Tagalog.

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Isn't this kindof...old?

PS:the horse looks like a cow from the front :p

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Yep,It's old.(i think..)
    (it's more like a big horse or dog to me..)

4. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

on tv5 ha?

whats your youtube username?

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

What if the Anime's old? :p

And it just started airing here in my country recently so it may be old to some of you but it's new here.

@Bhatooth: Why do you always ask for people's usernames or identities on other sites when you learn they go there as well? You don't have alot of friends do you? ;D And no, I don't have a Youtube account.

6. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

well the older they are, the harder they are to get and watch

7. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

i have friends theres friend no.1 and no.2 and my best bud finger

but seriously i have friends since i transfer from school to school almost every 2 years

and tv5 is turning to a anime channel