1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MicroSD Help! ASAP!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Josh241294, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I have a MAJOR problem.
    Well, I've kinda misplaced my USB I recieved with my DSTT, which i'm looking for currently. I downloaded the awesome Pokemon Platinum, and I put the Sandisk microSD/TransFlash Adapter in the Card Reader, along with my Sandisk 2GB MicroSD inside of it, I attempted to put the game on the card, and it said:
    Error Copying File or Folder.
    Cannot copy "whatever file's name here": The disk is write-protected. Remove the write-protection or use another disk.
    I checked the Adapter, and silly me, the lock was on, I unlocked it and placed FIFA 09 and Platinum both on it. Then I decided to download the awesome Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume. I placed the adapter inside the reader, unlocked this time. But when I dragged Valkyrie Profile to the card's main file. It said the same thing, and it was unlocked! Please help!

EDIT: I've tried switching unlocked and locked various times...but still no joy.

2. Skane

Skane Well-Known Member

Boy I feel sorry for you...nobody helped you. I would if I could, but I have no experience with card readers.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try running chkdsk on it, and then backup if possible, and format.

4. Josh241294

Another thing, Valkyrie Profile isn't working when I got it on just today by luck. It says ERR:Save File Not Found or something like that. I own a DSTT. But when tried to delete, it was write-protected again...

5. anandjones

Try going into Properties of those files, and unblock them if possible? (there will be some sort of option).

6. Josh241294

Oh kay, what would it say?

EDIT: Oh yeeeah! I found another way, there was another slot in the card reader for JUST the MicroSD, and it works! Thx for the help guys!

7. anandjones

It would say: Security: This file came.. etc. You could have really checked for yourself.

8. lemoncubez

lemoncubez Member

this was what happened to mine, and i put it into my computer locked and unlocked, but still it didn't work. I shook it, banged it on the table and finally it's working!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.