1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Microphone Failure

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Amenofhis, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amenofhis

Amenofhis Member

This is a big issue for me, when i`m playing certain game it give me a error in large period of time while im playing the game. this error close the program and when i reopen the program and open the same game it start all over from the last save of the game when it close.

Ex. im playing Phantom Hourglass i save and close the game in the Wind Temple and i pass all of that and save and save (without closing the Game) and continue playing saving saving and saving when im at the last Sea map the program suddenly give me this error Microphone Failure and it close, when i open the game it start form the last saved game before closed, i mean it start where i save and close the game (wind temple) it goes all back, and even i save waaaay before that dont even matter it start from there. this microphone failure can be fix?

Because actually im playing Hourglass and everytime that happens i have to start all over and ALL OVER really piss off, i have to save, close the program and reopen to play without problems. but this bug (problem) have to be fix.

Im usingNO$GBA 2.6a

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Save type Auto?

3. Amenofhis

Amenofhis Member

Nop is not a save type auto i dont think i use that to play, sorry i havent connect because the work.
    if there`s another way because this issue is starting to be annoying when you`re almost finising a game.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Auto is an option in 2.6a.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.